Samsung ML-2510 Driver Download for Windows - Samsung ML-2510 requires a power supply with a nominal voltage of AC 120 V and a frequency of 50/60 Hz. In both standby and sleep modes, it consumes 6.5 watts. When operating, it consumes 390 watts. This laser printer works at a maximum printing speed of 24 pages per minute. It delivers its first print out in 8.5 seconds. It uses wired connection only through interfaces of parallel and USB ports. It is compatible with media types such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards. The unit is backed by a Samsung processor with a clock speed of 150 MHz and a memory of 8 MB.
Samsung ML-2510 has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. It has a maximum duty cycle of 10000 pages per month. It is compatible with MS Windows 98, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP, MS Windows NT 4.0, and MS Windows Server 2003.
Samsung ML-2510 has an ideal operating temperature range of 50 – 89.6 degree F. It has an ideal operating humidity range of 20 – 80%. It emits a sound emission of 35 dBA when idle and 53 dBA when operational. The unit is of 14.9-inch width, 11.8-inch depth, 8.9-inch height, and 11.02 lbs weight.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2251N Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-2510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2510:
Samsung ML-2510 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2510 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-2510 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2510:
Samsung ML-2510 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2510 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2510 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2510 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2250 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2510, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2510 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2510 Series Print Driver Windows XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003||V1.57||Download|
|ML-2510 Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2510 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|