Samsung ML-2241 is a black and white laser printer that is suitable for placement on a desktop in a small office. it works with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. It has a maximum printing speed of 22 pages per minute. The first printout is delivered by the unit in 10 seconds only. Media handling is conducted through an input tray of 151 sheets capacity, an output tray of 100 sheets capacity, and a bypass tray of 1 sheet capacity. The unit is suitable for use with media types such as matte paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, transparencies, and cardstock.
Samsung ML-2241 has a maximum duty cycle of 1500 pages per month. It comes preinstalled with a Samsung processor with a clock speed of 150 MHz and a memory of 8 MB. The interface that the unit is working through is of USB 2.0 port. It is compatible with MS Windows operating system.
Samsung ML-2241 emits a noise level of 51 dB when operational. It emits 33 dB of noise level when in standby mode. The unit uses SPL as its language simulation. The unit is of 353 mm width, 209 mm height, and 298 mm depth. It has a total weight of 5.9 kg.
Also related: Samsung ML-2241 Driver for Mac
Samsung ML-2241 Features
- SPL (SAMSUNG Printer Language)
- Width of 353 mm
- Depth of 298 mm
- Weight of 5.9 kg
- 1200 x 600 dpi
- Samsung Print Language (SPL)
- Speed 150 MHz
- 8 MB of RAM
- USB hi-speed 2.0
Samsung ML-2241 Toner
- Genuine Samsung Black 1082 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1082S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 4.1p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung P1082A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack - (MLT-P1082A/ELS) with 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Compatible Black Samsung 1082 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung MLT-D1082S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.9p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung P1082A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack - (MLT-P1082A/ELS) with 1.5p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
Samsung ML-2241 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2241?
For your printer to function appropriately, the driver for the printer has to establish initially. You have to comply with the guide offered below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2241 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-2241 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-2241 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2241?
Guarantee that you comply with all of the adhering to overviews, the Samsung ML-2241 driver can be uninstalled from your computer device:
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Looking for Control Panel and click, for windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 you can search "Control Panel" with "search feature". Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program”.
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2241 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2241 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2168 Driver Download for Windows
If you intend to download the Samsung ML-2241 driver, you have to click the "Download" web links that we have offered in this table listed below. If you discover any type of damaged web link or some trouble with this printer, please contact us by using the contact form in touch with the kind that we have supplied.
|ML-2241 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2241 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2241 Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|