Samsung ML-2950 has two modes of publishing rate: 28 web pages per min in A4 and 29 pages per min in Letter A size. The device delivers its initial printout in 8.5 secs. It resolves user interfaces of USB and LAN connections. It deals with language simulations of SPL, PCL 6, and PCL 5E. The system is suitable for use with media such as bond paper, cotton paper, openness, slim paper, envelopes, labels, thick paper, plain paper, and also recycled paper. All media are handled with a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity and also a hands-on tray of 1 sheet capability.
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
Samsung ML-2950 uses Ethernet and also Rapid Ethernet as its data connection methods. The laser printer is furnished with a Samsung CPU of 533 MHz clock rate as well as a memory of 64 MEGABYTES. It has an optimum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The device works with MS Windows 2000, MS Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Web Server 2008, MS Windows Vista, and MS Windows XP.
Samsung ML-2950 has a maximum obligation cycle of 12000 web pages each month. It sends out a sound level of 26 dBA when still and also 50 dBA when functional. It is of 13.7-inch size, 13.3-inch depth, 7.8-inch elevation, and also 15.87 lbs weight.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2855ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-2950 Key Features
- Laser printer technology
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- Up to 28ppm print speed
- Ethernet and USB 2.0 for connectivity
- 64MB RAM
- 533MHz processor
- PCL6/ 5e & SPL
- Duplex printing
Samsung ML-2950 Benefits
- Ideal for small printer
- Stylish spaces and busy places
- A top printer that’s low on noise
- Connect with your colleagues
- Work better with Fast Speed printing performance
- Being eco-friendly just got easier
- Get more from every page
Samsung ML-2950 Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 103 Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D103S/ELS) with 3.2p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Samsung 103L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D103L/ELS) with 2.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D103L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge ( MLT-D103L/ELS) with 1.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
Samsung ML-2950 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2950?
For your Samsung ML-2950 printer to work correctly, the driver must be set up first. You must follow the guide below on a device running on Windows:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2950 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the driver file is extracted. Then go to the next step after that.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the steps above, the printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2950?
Make sure, you follow all of the following guides. the Samsung ML-2950 driver can be uninstalled from printer machine:
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 7, 8, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel". Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2950 driver. Then, you may input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may double-click on the printer and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, steps will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2855 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download Samsung ML-2950 printer driver, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2950 Series Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.12||Download|
|ML-2950 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.12||Download|
|ML-2950 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|