Samsung ML-2950ND Driver Download for Windows - Samsung ML-2950ND has two modes of printing speed: 28 pages per minute in A4 and 29 pages per minute in Letter A size. The unit delivers its first printout in 8.5 seconds. It works through interfaces of USB and LAN connections. It works with language simulations of SPL, PCL 6, and PCL 5E. The unit is suitable for use with media such as bond paper, cotton paper, transparencies, thin paper, envelopes, labels, thick paper, plain paper, and recycled paper. All media are handled through a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity and a manual tray of 1 sheet capacity.
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
Samsung ML-2950ND uses Ethernet and Fast Ethernet as its data link protocols. The laser printer is equipped with a Samsung processor of 533 MHz clock speed and a memory of 64 MB. It has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The unit is compatible with MS Windows 2000, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 8, MS Windows 10, and MS Windows 11.
Samsung ML-2950ND has a maximum duty cycle of 12000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 26 dBA when idle and 50 dBA when operational. It is of 13.7-inch width, 13.3-inch depth, 7.8-inch height, and 15.87 lbs weight.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2950 Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features of Samsung ML-2950ND
- Laser printer technology
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- 64MB RAM
- 533MHz processor
- 28ppm print speed
- USB and Ethernet
The Benefits of Samsung ML-2950ND
- Get more from every page with Duplex printing
- Eco-friendly just got easier
- Fast printing performance
- Connect with colleagues
- Low on noise
- Stylish space
Samsung ML-2950ND Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D103L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge ( MLT-D103L/ELS) with 1.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Samsung 103 Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D103S/ELS) with 3.2p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Samsung 103L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D103L/ELS) with 2.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
Samsung ML-2950ND Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-2950ND?
Samsung ML-2950ND Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2950ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-2950ND driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-2950ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Driver for Samsung ML-2950ND?
Samsung ML-2950ND Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2950ND driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 11, 10, or 8 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2950ND driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2950ND and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2855ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2950ND, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2950ND Series Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.12||Download|
|ML-2950ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.12||Download|
|ML-2950ND Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|