Highlights from Samsung ML-3710ND Mono Laser Printer
Combination of an easy-to-use printer and compact features makes the Samsung ML-3710ND more special for your small business printing jobs. In addition, this printer offers you high office efficiency with some advanced features. Your printing jobs will also finish faster and better especially for the print quality. And, the print speed is unbeatable!
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
Having fast print speed with a high-quality print result is a great investment for your office. The rapid print speed is up to 35 pager per minute. And, you will spend less your valuable time because the first page out time is as fast as 8.5 seconds. The Samsung ML-3710ND also brings an automatic duplex which lets you automatically print on both sides of one paper. Additionally, a 1200 x 1200 dpi produce clear, sharp, and vivid black color print results. The monthly duty cycle up to 50000 pages will be great for your busy small office.
Delivering A 600MHz processor helps you have a reliable and powerful printer throughout eight working hours. And, it does not stop here. Your Windows computer will freely be connected to the printer, thanks to the Windows operating system capability. The Samsung ML-3170ND comes with Network connectivity and Samsung Print Mobile which let you directly print from any smart devices including your Windows phones.
You might also need: Samsung ML-3471ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-3710ND Key Features
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 6.5 Seconds First page
- SPLC, PCL6, and PostScript3
- 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 128MB RAM
- 600MHz Processor
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- Up to 35ppm Mono Print
- USB and Network Connectivity
The Advantages of Samsung ML-3710ND
- Save time and earth with convenient one-touch eco mode
- High-performance office
- Connect with your colleagues
- Big features
- Small size
- Expanded internal memory up to 384 MB
- Duplex printing Supported
Samsung ML-3710ND Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 205S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205S/ ELS) with 2.2p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Samsung 205L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205L/ ELS) with 1.4p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 205 Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205E/ ELS) with 0.9p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D205L-ELS High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205L/ ELS) with 0.7p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D205E-ELS Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205E/ ELS) with 0.4p per page up to 10,000 pages
Samsung ML-3710ND Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3710ND?
Manual Installation Guide
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-3710ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-3710ND driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-3710ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3710ND?
Manual Uninstallation Guide
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for Windows Operating System you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-3710ND driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-3710ND and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-3470ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3710ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3710ND Series Print Driver PCL6 Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.12||Download|
|ML-3710ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.12||Download|
|ML-3710ND Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|