Samsung ML-2010 Is Affordable Mono Printer for Your Small Office
If you seeking out for a black and white printer for home office or personal, the Samsung ML-2010 should be on your list. In fact, this monochrome printer is designed for small business, home office, or personal use which has a low document duty. And, for those who have small black and white document duty, this printer will work for you!
Luckily, this printer supports Windows Operating System capability. It means that the printer software will run well on your Windows computer. There is also a 150-sheet cassette tray which is great enough for low document duty. The Samsung ML-2010 only brings one interface connectivity options with a wired USB connection. And it will work well on your Windows computer too. Coming with Samsung 300 MHz processor and RAM up to 8MB delivers fast and powerful print performance in working days.
It also comes with higher print speed, if we compare it with its predecessors. The Samsung ML-2010 is up to 22 greyscale pages per minute. In addition, the monthly duty cycle is up to 5000 pages which ensures your busy office. With 1200 x 600 dpi and Samsung laser printing technology produce excellent monochrome print quality.
Also, update: Samsung ML-2010 Driver for Mac
Samsung ML-2010 Key Features
- 8MB RAM
- 150MHz Processor
- Up to 22ppm Mono Print
- 10 Seconds First page
- 600 x 1200 dpi Print
- 150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 1 sheet Manual Tray
Samsung ML-2010 Toner
- Remanufactured Toner Cartridge for Samsung ML-2010D3/ ML-1610D2 (High print quality is assured each time)
- Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/ SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung ML-2010D3 Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-2010D3/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.8p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung ML-2010 Toner Compatible with Toner Cartridge RXR113
- Samsung ML-2010 Empty Toner Cartridge MTX113
Operating System Compatibility of Samsung ML-2010
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 98/ Second Edition (SE)/ Millennium Edition (ME) (16bit/ 32bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010
Samsung ML-2010 Manual Installation Guide:
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2010 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-2010 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2010 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010
Samsung ML-2010 Manual Uninstallation Guide:
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2010 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2010 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1910 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2010, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2010 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2010 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010 Series Print Driver Windows 98 16-bit or 32-bit/ ME/ 2000/ XP 32-bit||V1.54||Download|
|ML-2010 Series Print Driver Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/2008||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010 Series Print Driver Windows XP 64-bit/ 2003 64-bit||V1.60||Download|
|ML-2010 Series Universal Print Driver 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2000/ 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V2.50||Download|