Samsung ML-3712DW Driver Download for Windows - What can you expect from a monochrome laser printer? The Samsung ML-3712DW comes with high-end features for busy users. You will be invited to the fast and easy-to-use wireless monochrome laser printer. In addition, this printer is also compatible with your Windows computer and phone, thanks to the Windows operating system capability.
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
If you are wondering about print performance, this printer is the device that you can count on for your business printing jobs. With a 600MHz processor, it will ensure powerful print performance throughout five working days. The Samsung ML-3712DW also gives you great time-saving because the first page out time in as fast as 8.5 seconds. The print speed can print up to 35 pages per minute with a high-resolution print of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
In addition, there is also automatic duplexing. You can reduce your paper use up to 30% by printing on two-sided printing. Wireless connectivity is also put into the printer. It means that you can wireless connect to the printer just using your Windows phone via Samsung Print Mobile. You can print any files from your smartphones including text and images. The Samsung ML-3721DW also brings a 300-sheet input tray for unstoppable print processing.
You might also need: Samsung ML-3710ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-3712DW Key Features
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- Up to 35ppm print speed
- Ethernet, USB, and Wireless LAN
- Parallel for optional connectivity
- 128MB RAM
- 600MHz processor
- Epson ESC/ P2, Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter, PCL 5e, PCL 6, and PostScript 3
Samsung ML-3712DW Advantages
- Laser printer technology
- 6.5 s time to first page
- 80,000 pages per month for maximum duty cycle
- Samsung processor model
- Expandable memory 384MB
- Compass Navigation
- Fast CPU
- Capture what catches your eye
- One less noisy office distraction
- Samsung MobilePrint Application
- Big features, small size
- High performance for office
Samsung ML-3712DW Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D205E-ELS Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205E/ ELS) with 0.4p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D205L-ELS High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205L/ ELS) with 0.7p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 205 Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205E/ ELS) with 0.9p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Samsung 205L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205L/ ELS) with 1.4p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 205S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D205S/ ELS) with 2.2p per page up to 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-3712DW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3712DW?
Manual Installation Guide
For your Samsung ML-3712DW printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-3712DW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the driver file is extracted. After the extraction has been completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3712DW?
Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-3712DW driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-3712DW driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-3712DW and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-3471ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3712DW, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3712DW Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3712DW Series Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|