Samsung ML-5510ND Driver Download for Windows - For the last several decades, electronic devices have developed rapidly, increasing the use of computers in office life. In line with this increase, the need for a printer are also increasing. Samsung released Samsung ML-5510ND to accommodate the increasing needs. In a month, this machine is able to print up to 250,000 pages, which is good news for offices with high productivity and heavy print jobs. It is compatible with Windows Operating System. The power consumption is lower than most workgroup printers in the same class, with 820 watts during operation and 10 watts during standby mode.
Samsung ML-5510ND has impressive maximum speeds, with 55 pages per minute for Letter A size media, and 52 pages per minute for the A4 paper. The size is quite big, with 16.5 x 21.3 x 18.3 in height, depth, and width respectively, and 76.72 lbs. in weight. You may need extra room to install the device in your office.
Using a monochrome laser as its printing technology, Samsung ML-5510ND is able to print up to 1200 dpi in resolution, which is pretty good for a mono laser printer. This workgroup printer is equipped with both USB and LAN ports to ensure its accessibility to multiple computers at the same time.
You might also need: Samsung ML-5015ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-5510ND Key Features
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- 7.8 Seconds First page
- PCL5e, PCL6, KS/KSSM, KS5895, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, and XPS v1.0
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 256 MB RAM
- Optional 160 GB HDD
- 700 MHz Processor
- 520 Sheet Input Tray
- USB & Network
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Up to 52 ppm Mono Print
Samsung ML-5510ND Advantages
- Welcome to your high-performance office
- Save time and earth with convenient one-touch eco mode
- Connect with your colleagues
- Totally adaptable
- Easily customizable
- The printer that works with your budget
- One less noisy office distraction
- Compass Navigation
- Fast CPU
- Expandable Memory
Samsung ML-5510ND Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 309 Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D309E/ ELS) with 0.4p per page up to 40,000 pages
- Samsung 309L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D309L/ ELS) with 0.4p per page up to 30,000 pages
- Samsung 309 Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D309S/ ELS) with 1.0p per page up to 10,000 pages
Samsung ML-5510ND Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Samsung ML-5510ND Driver?
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-5510ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-5510ND driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-5510ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-5510ND Driver?
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-5510ND driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel (MS Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7) you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-5510ND driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-5510ND and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-5010ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download the Samsung ML-5510ND driver, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-5510ND Series Print Driver PCL6 Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5510ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5510ND Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-5510ND Series Critical Software Update Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)||V1.00||Download|