Samsung ML-5515ND Driver Download for Windows - Due to the rapid development of technology, the printer becomes an emerging need among people, especially offices workers and students. As one of the top companies in printer manufacturing, Samsung launched Samsung ML-5515ND to keep up with this trend. Its maximum resolution is pretty good for a mono laser printer, with 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. This device is compatible with Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or 11). These qualities are suitable for offices with high productivity.
The media type supported by Samsung ML-5515ND includes plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is also pretty big, with 275,000 impressions per month. It has impressive maximum printing speeds with 55 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 52 pages per minute for the A4 paper. This workgroup printer uses a monochrome laser as its printing technology.
For the connectivity, Samsung ML-5515ND comes with a USB and LAN port to make sure multiple computers can connect to the printer at the same time. The size is quite large, with 76.72 lbs. in weight, and 18.3 x 21.3 x 16.5 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. Extra room may be needed to store the device, especially if you buy more than one.
You might also need: Samsung ML-5510ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-5515ND Key Features
- Added Security with a Built-in HDD
- USB and Network
- PCL5e, PCL6, KS/KSSM, KS5895, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, and XPS v1.0
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 256MB (768MB) RAM
- 700MHz Processor
- Optional 160GB HDD
- Up to 52ppm Mono Print
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 7.8 Seconds First page
- 520 Sheet Input Tray
Samsung ML-5515ND Advantages
- Fed up with paper feeding
- The printer that works with your budget
- Welcome to your high-performance office
- One less noisy office distraction
- Save time and earth with convenient one-touch eco mode
- Connect with your colleagues
- Compass Navigation
- Fast CPU
- Expandable Memory
- SyncThru™ Web Service
- SyncThru™ Admin 5
- CounThru™ 2 Pro / Enterprise
- Paper Jam
Samsung ML-5515ND Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 309L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D309L/ ELS) with 0.4p per page up to 30,000 pages
- Samsung 309 Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D309S/ ELS) with 1.0p per page up to 10,000 pages
Samsung ML-5515ND Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-5515ND?
Samsung ML-5515ND Manual Installation Guide
For your Samsung ML-5515ND printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-5515ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-5515ND?
Samsung ML-5515ND Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-5515ND driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for MS Windows 7, 8, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-5515ND driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-5515ND and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-5015ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-5515ND, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-5515ND Series Print Driver PCL6 Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5515ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5515ND Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-5515ND Series Critical Software Update Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)||V1.00||Download|