Samsung CLX-2160N Driver Download for Mac - The Printer Samsung CLX-2160N have a great build quality and compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need.
Samsung CLX-2160N made by an awesome company, you must know the Company who created and built this printer.
You might also need: Samsung CLX-2160N Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLX-2160N Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.2
- Mac OS X 10.1
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS 9
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLX-2160N:
Samsung CLX-2160N Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been used.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
You might also need: Samsung CLX-2160 Driver Download for Mac
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLX-2160N to Mac OS, you must click on download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLX-2160N Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.7
|CLX-2160N Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.6
|CLX-2160N Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.5/ Mac OS X 10.4/ Mac OS X 10.3
|CLX-2160N Series Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ Mac OS X 10.4/ Mac OS X 10.3