Samsung ML-1210 Driver Download for Mac - The printer Samsung ML-1210 is made by an awesome company, you must know the Company who created and built this printer. The Samsung company was made this printer, learn more about that company.
Samsung ML-1210 have a great build quality and is compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need. With this printer, you can set the features after the driver has been installed.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1210 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-1210 Key Features:
- USB, Parallel
- 12.5 Seconds First page
- Up to 12ppm Mono Print
- 600 x 600 dpi Print
- 8MB of RAM
Samsung ML-1210 Toner Cartridges:
- Compatible Samsung ML-1210D3 Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-1210D3/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge)
- Remanufactured Toner for Samsung ML-1210D3 Black (2,500 Pages)
Samsung ML-1210 Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.2
- Mac OS X 10.1
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS 9
- macOS 12
- macOS 11
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1210:
Samsung ML-1210 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been using.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1200 Driver Download for Mac
How to Install Samsung ML-1210 Driver for macOS Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung ML-1210 driver installed and still works in Big Sur.
How to Install Samsung ML-1210 Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung ML-1210 driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung ML-1210 driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1210 to Mac OS, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1210 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1210 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V2.03||Download|
|ML-1210 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ Mac OS X 10.4/ Mac OS X 10.3/ Mac OS X 10.2||V2.0||Download|