Samsung Xpress M2885FW Driver Download for Mac - The device Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW printer has a great build quality and is compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need. With this printer, you can set the features after the driver has been installed.
|Samsung Xpress M2885FW|
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Xerox WorkCentre 3335DNi
Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW is made by an awesome company, you must know the company that created and built this printer. Who doesn't know Samsung Company? I think everyone knows about that. This company has been made many devices for every people in the world.
This printer device is so easy to use on every computer at any time, anywhere, and everywhere. Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW uses a USB port to connect with your computer (PC). Just connect it to the computer when you want to use it.
You might also need: Samsung Xpress M2885FW Driver Download for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2885FW Advantages
- Samsung NFC Print™: Tap, print, and go
- Direct printing without an app on Samsung GALAXY® devices
- Google Cloud Print™ ready
- Samsung Mobile Print app: Advanced mobile printing with more options
- High-speed printing and image processing
Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
- macOS 12
- macOS 11
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW?
Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver for Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been using.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2885FW Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur?
- Install macOS 10.15 (Catalina) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Kept the Samsung Xpress M2885FW driver installed and still works in macOS 11 (Big Sur).
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2885FW Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung Xpress M2885FW driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung Xpress M2885FW driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey.
You might also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Driver Download for Mac
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW to Mac OS, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2885FW Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress M2885FW Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2885FW Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V1.03||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2885FW Series Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V2.31||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2885FW Series Easy Printer Manager Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V1.03||Download|