Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Driver Download for Mac - have a great build quality and are compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need. With this printer device, you can be setting the features after the driver has been installed.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W is made by an awesome company, you must know the company that created and built this printer. Who doesn't know Samsung Company? I think everyone knows about that. This company has been made many devices for every people in the world.
This printer device is so easy to use on every computer at any time, anywhere, and everywhere. Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W using a USB port to connecting with your computer (PC). Just connect it to the computer when you want to use it.
You might also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Key Features
- Mono Laser Printer Technology
- USB and Wireless
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 400MHz Processor
- 64MB RAM
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Advantages
- Tap, print, and go Samsung NFC Print™
- Get ready to print with Samsung GALAXY®
- Get advanced mobile printing with more options: Samsung Mobile Print App
- Choose your connection: Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct
- Keep it simple and install it wirelessly
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit at https://support.hp.com
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Toner Cartridges Supported
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS) with 1.3p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111S Black Toner Cartridge with 1.9p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung 111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS) with 2.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Samsung 111S Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111S/ELS) with 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver for Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been used.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
You might also need: Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW Driver for Mac
What do you do if the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver doesn't work on Big Sur?
- Install Catalina
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver installed and still works in Big Sur.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W to Mac OS, you must click the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2020W Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur)||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2020W Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2020W Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5||V3.72||Download|