Samsung ML-1755 with Fast Printing Speed
There are a lot of printers that offer you fast printing speed. However, there is nothing like Samsung ML-1755. This laser printer from Samsung gives you the real authentic printing speed that you can never resist. The printer is not lying at all.
|Samsung ML-1755 Printer|
For your information, this printer has an average printing speed of 17 pages in a minute. This printer can easily deliver a printed page within an average of three seconds only. To make it better, the Samsung ML-1755 printer can always perform faster if you choose the draft printing quality on this printer. However, that is your choice to choose the printing quality.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1755 Driver Download for Windows
- Personal printer / monochrome / laser printer
- Parallel and serial interface
- Power Consumption Operational 280 Watt
- Power Consumption Sleep / Stand by 10 Watt
- Maximum Resolution black and white 1200 x 600 dpi
- Up to 16 ppm print speed for black and white A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Up to 17 ppm print speed for black and white Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge to Replace Samsung ML-1710D3 (3,000 Page Yield)
- Compatible Samsung SCX-4100D3 (SCX-4100D3/XAA) Black Laser Toner Cartridge
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-1755 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this on your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-1755 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-1755 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-1755 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Driver Uninstallation Method
Samsung ML-1755 Manual Uninstallation:
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-1755 Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung ML-1755 Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung ML-1755 Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Samsung ML-1755 Printer Driver Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung ML-1755 Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung ML-1755 Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download Samsung ML-1755 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1755 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1755 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X||V2.1||Download|