Faster Samsung ML-1865 with Cheaper Price
The Samsung ML 1865 printer series is becoming one nice printer that many people love to have. The first reason is that this printer has a simple setup for Windows operating system users. This way, you will not find a lot of problems if you are going to use this printer on your Windows desktop.
The second one is because of the slightly faster printing performance of this printer. While many other printers in the same class can produce about 16 pages in a minute, this printer can simply give you the maximum output of 18 pages in a minute. The number difference is not that much from the Samsung ML-1865 printer, but the number deals a lot of you have to print a lot of pages in a short time.
The last thing that made this printer is wanted by more and more people is the price. When you are talking about the price, an affordable printer such as this printer from Samsung is surely something nice to try. Rather than buying the 130 dollars printers with similar printing performance, it will be better if you only have to spend about 100 dollars on this Samsung ML 1865 printer series. This is something that you should not miss.
Latest update: Samsung ML-1865 Driver for Mac
The Key Features of Samsung ML-1865 Printer
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 300Mhz Processor
- 8MB RAM
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
Samsung ML-1865 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge for Samsung ML-1865 Toner (MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Genuine Light User Black Samsung 1042X Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042X/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 4.4p per page up to 700 pages
- Samsung ML-1865 Toner Compatible Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.3p per page up to 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-1865 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1865?
Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1865 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-1865 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1865 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1865?
Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1865 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1865 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1865 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1865W Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1865 printer, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1865 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1865 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1865 Series Print Driver Windows 7 x86 or x64/ Vista x86 or x64/ XP x86 or x64/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1865 Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|