Monochrome Samsung ML-1865 for Your Personal Printer
If you are printing documents only, you will not need a printer with color printing feature. That is why a nice monochrome printer such as Samsung ML 1865 printer series will be better to suit that kind of need.
|Samsung ML-1865 Printer|
For your consideration, this printer from Samsung can be considered as the special monochrome printer that can help you with all of your printing needs. It gives you the maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi, which is good for a monochrome printer. Besides that, the printing output of the Samsung ML-1865 printer is something bold and crisp. This printer will deliver you the perfect text print that you need.
Also, update: Samsung ML-1865 Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 300Mhz Processor
- 8MB RAM
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
Samsung ML-1865 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge for Samsung ML-1865 Toner (MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Genuine Light User Black Samsung 1042X Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042X/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 4.4p per page up to 700 pages
- Compatible Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.3p per page up to 1,500 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
How to Install Printer Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-1865 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this on your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-1865 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-1865 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-1865 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
Samsung ML-1865 Manual Uninstallation:
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-1865 Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung ML-1865 Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Samsung ML-1865 Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung ML-1865 Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download Samsung ML-1865 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1865 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V5.00||Download|
|ML-1865 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1865 Series Easy Printer Manager for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13||V1.02||Download|
|ML-1865 Series Easy Wireless Setup for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V1.4||Download|
|ML-1865 Series Set IP for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13||V1.00||Download|