Samsung ML-1915 Monochrome Laser Printer with a Lot of Media
Samsung ML-1915 is a monochrome laser printer that is compatible with media such as envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, and transparencies. It is equipped with a Samsung processor of 150 MHz clock speed. The unit has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi and a maximum printing speed of 18 pages per minute.
|Samsung ML-1915 Laser Printer|
Samsung ML-1915 laser printer handles media through an output tray of 100 sheets capacity and has a maximum duty cycle of 10000 pages per month. The unit is of 14.2 inches width, 15.3 inches depth, 7.8 inches height, and 16.09 lbs weight. The first page is delivered within 10 seconds.
Read you need: Samsung ML-1915 Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features
- USB Connector
- 150Mhz Processor
- 8MB RAM
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- 1200 x 600 dpi Print
- 10 Seconds First page
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.0p per page - 2,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 1052 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.8p per page - 1,500 pages
- Samsung ML 1915 Toner Cartridge has Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.9p per page - 2,500 pages
- Samsung ML 1915 Cartridge has Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 0.9p per page - 2,500 pages x 2
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 1.6p per page - 2,500 pages x 2
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-1915 printer driver on a computer running on macOS/ Mac OS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the macOS/ Mac OS currently running on your device. You can find details about this on your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-1915 monochrome laser printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-1915 laser printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-1915 laser printer should be readily accessible by now.
Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-1915 Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung ML-1915 Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung ML-1915 Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung ML-1915 Laser Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung ML-1915 Monochrome Laser Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung ML-1915 Laser Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download Samsung ML-1915 printer driver for macOS/ Mac OS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1915 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V5.00||Download|
|ML-1915 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1915 Series Smart Panel for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9||V2.05||Download|