Samsung SCX-4600 Printer for Those Who Works with Documents
Samsung SCX-4600 is coming to the printer market and this is a multifunction laser printer that can be so useful for those who work with documents. This printer from Samsung is applied with printing, scanning and copying functions. It is using mono laser printing technology and a single black cartridge inside.
This Samsung SCX-4600 has its capability in printing with speed up to 22 pages per minute for monoprint with resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. In scanning, this can scan with the maximum optical resolution at 4800 dpi scan. On the body, it has 250 sheets for input tray capacity.
Also, latest update: Samsung SCX-4600 Driver Download for Windows
- Print / Scan / Copy
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 64MB RAM
- Up to 22ppm Mono Print
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Copy
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 4800 x 4800dpi Scan
Samsung SCX-4600 Toner Cartridges
- Toner for Samsung SCX-4600 Ink - Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.9p per page until 2,500 pages with high capacity
- Toner for Samsung SCX-4600 Ink - Genuine Black Samsung 1052 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 2.9p per page until 1,500 pages
- Toner for Samsung SCX-4600 Ink - Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 1.6p per page until 2,500 pages x 2 with high capacity
- Toner for Samsung SCX-4600 Ink - Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 2.1p per page until 2,500 pages with high capacity
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung SCX-4600 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the OS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung SCX-4600 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the printer to your computer. Use the USB cable to check if your computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your printer should be readily accessible by now.
- End all processes of Apple Samsung SCX-4600 Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung SCX-4600 Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung SCX-4600 Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung SCX-4600 Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer SCX-4600 Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer SCX-4600 Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung SCX-4600 Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download Samsung SCX-4600 driver for Mac OS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4600 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V5.00||Download|
|SCX-4600 Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8||V2.21||Download|
|SCX-4600 Series Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.9||V2.31||Download|
|SCX-4600 Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|