Mono Laser Printer Samsung ML-1610
Samsung has its product named Samsung ML-1610 at the market of printer products. This is a printer device that has a black and white type of printing. This printer is built with laser printing technology inside and it was designed for a personal printer. It is small and very suitable to be put on the desktop.
|Samsung ML-1610 Printer|
Samsung ML-1610 has its capability for 5000 pages number of pages per month. In printing, this can print with the maximum resolution at 600 x 600 dpi and this can print with speed at maximum 16 pages per minute for A4 paper size. this has the first page out time only 10 seconds.
Also, need: Samsung ML-1610 Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features
- USB Network Connector
- Laser Printing Technology
- 600x600 DPI for Print Resolution
- Black and White of Printing Type
- Paper Size for A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- 5000 pages per month of Duty Cycle
- 16 PPM for Black Speed Printing
- Samsung ML-1610 Original Toner Cartridge - Compatible Black Samsung ML-1610D2 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung ML-1610D2/ SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.7p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung ML-1610 Original Toner Cartridge - Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/ SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-1610 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-1610 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-1610 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-1610 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-1610 Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung ML-1610 Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung ML-1610 Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung ML-1610 Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung ML-1610 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung ML-1610 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ML-1610 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ML-1610
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ML-1610 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
If you want to download Samsung ML-1610 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1610 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1610 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1610 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V3.00||Download|