Decent Performance for Decent Printing Needs
These days, many daily tasks need computers to complete them, particularly office and school tasks. Thus, in line with this increasing need, more people also need printers. To keep up with this need, Samsung released Samsung ML-1610. The printing speed is pretty fast, with 16 pages per minute for A4 paper and 17 pages per minute for Letter paper. For the interface, this printer comes with a USB port, which suits its function as a personal printer. This printer supports various operating systems, including Windows.
Several media types supported by Samsung ML-1610 are transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, plain paper, and cards. The maximum monthly duty cycle is not too impressive, with only 5000 pages per month. The power consumption is quite high, but not too high for personal and home use, with 300 watts during operation and 6 watts during standby mode.
Samsung ML-1610 is a personal printer that uses a mono laser as its printing technology. The maximum resolution of this printer is pretty average for a laser printer, with 600 x 600 dpi. The total media capacity is pretty decent, with 150 sheets. To sum up, this machine is surely a suitable option if you need a decent personal printer.
Also update: Samsung ML-1610 Driver for Mac
The Key Features of Samsung ML-1610
- USB Network Connector
- Laser Printing Technology
- 600x600 DPI for Print Resolution
- Black and White of Printing Type
- Paper Size for A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- 5000 pages per month of Duty Cycle
- 16 PPM for Black Speed Printing
Samsung ML-1610 Toner Original Cartridges
- Compatible Black Samsung ML-1610D2 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung ML-1610D2/ SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.7p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/ SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-1610 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1610?
Samsung ML-1610 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1610 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-1610 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1610 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1610?
Samsung ML-1610 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1610 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1610 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1610 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1610, you must click on download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1610 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1610 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1610 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 64-bit/ Server 2003||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1610 Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|