Samsung ML-2162 Printer: The Nice Reports You Need
Samsung ML-2162 comes with a built-in processor of 300 MHz and is compatible with operating systems such as Mac OS (Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion), MS Windows, and Linux. The unit is of 331 mm width, 215 mm depth, and 178 mm height.
|Samsung ML-2162 Printer|
Samsung ML-2162 has a maximum duty cycle of 10000 pages per month and boasts a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It is also equipped with an input tray of 150 sheets capacity and an output tray of 100 sheets capacity.
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 300Mhz Processor
- 8MB RAM
- Compatible Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D101S / ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 1.3p per page - 1,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101S / ELS) 2.9p per page - 1,500 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D101L / 101L Toner Black XL with 1.33p per page - 3,000 pages
- Original HP SU706A / MLTD101X Toner black with 5.6p per page - 700 pages
- Original Samsung MLTD101XELS / 101X Toner black with 6.45p per page - 700 pages
- Original HP SU696A / MLTD101S Toner black with 3.42p per page - 1,500 pages
- Original Samsung MLTD101SELS / 101 Toner black with 3.7p per page - 1,500 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install a Samsung ML-2162 printer driver on a computer running on macOS / Mac OS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the macOS / Mac OS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-2162 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-2162 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-2162 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-2162 Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung ML-2162 Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung ML-2162 Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung ML-2162 Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung ML-2162 Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung ML-2162 Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download the Samsung ML-2162 driver for macOS / Mac OS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2162 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-2162 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||V5.00||Download|
|ML-2162 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11||V5.02||Download|
|ML-2162 Series Easy Printer Manager for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V1.02||Download|
|ML-2162 Series Set IP for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13||V1.00||Download|