Standard Sheets Capacity Equipped by Samsung ML-2165
Samsung ML-2165 is a desktop monochrome laser printer with a maximum duty cycle of 10000 pages per month. It has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and a maximum printing speed of 20 pages per minute. Media are handled through an input tray of 150 sheets capacity and an output tray of 100 pages capacity.
|Samsung ML-2165 Printer|
Samsung ML-2165 is compatible with media such as card stock, labels, envelopes, and matte paper. The unit is equipped with a memory of 8 MB and a processor of 300 MHz clock speed. It is compatible with operating systems of MS Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
The Key Features
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 8MB RAM
- 300Mhz Processor
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- Toner for Samsung ML-2165 - Genuine Black Samsung 101X Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101X/ELS) with 4.3p per page up to 700 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101S/ELS) with 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages for Samsung ML-2165 Toner Cartridge.
- Compatible Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D101S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.3p per page up to 1,500 pages for Samsung ML-2165
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
How to Install Samsung ML-2165 Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-2165 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-2165 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-2165 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-2165 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung ML-2165 Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-2165 Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung ML-2165 Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung ML-2165 Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download drivers for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. You find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2165 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||V5.00||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11||V5.02||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Easy Printer Manager for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V1.02||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Set IP for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13||V1.00||Download|