A4 Mono Laser Samsung ML-1665 Printer
Samsung ML-1665 comes as a printer product that can be used for a home office printer. This printer is applied with SPL that is the Samsung Printer Language feature inside. This is supported by 8MB RAM and 150 Mhz processor to help this printer work in a fast response.
|Samsung ML-1665 Printer|
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
Samsung ML-1665 printer har is printing technology using Laser printing technology. It can bring printing resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi with printing speed up to 16 ppm monoprint. This is also capable to print with 8.5 seconds for the first page. This printer has 150 sheets for the input tray and this is compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
The Key Features
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- USB Connector
- 150 Mhz Processor
- 8 MB RAM
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- Up to 16 ppm Mono Print
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 1200 x 600 dpi Print
- Toner for Samsung ML-1665 - Compatible Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 1.3p per page - 1,500 pages
- Samsung ML-1665 Toner Genuine Light User Black Samsung 1042X Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042X/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 4.2p per page - 700 pages
- Samsung ML-1665 Toner Cartridge - Genuine Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 2.8p per page - 1,500 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 12 Monterey
How to Install Printer Driver without an Installation Disk?
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-1665 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-1665 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-1665 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-1665 Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung ML-1665 Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung ML-1665 Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung ML-1665 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung ML-1665 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ML-1665 Driver with the following folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ML-1665
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ML-1665 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Samsung ML-1665 Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur?
- Install macOS 10.15 (Catalina) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Kept the Samsung ML-1665 driver installed and still works in macOS 11 (Big Sur).
How to Install Samsung ML-1665 Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung ML-1665 driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung ML-1665 driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey.
If you want to download the Samsung ML-1665 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1665 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9||V5.00||Download|
|ML-1665 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1665 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|ML-1665 Series Manual Print and Scan Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 11.00 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||-||View|