Samsung ML-1675 Monochrome Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1675 is coming to the market with its single function for printing only. This printer is supported by laser monochrome printing technology from Samsung and this is designed to be a personal printer. Inside, this printer has 1 toner cartridge black with the capability to print up to 700 pages.
|Samsung ML-1675 Printer|
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
In Printing, this Samsung ML printer series has the capability to print with 1200 x 1200 dpi and this can print with speed up to 16 pages per minute. This has a maximum media size of 8.5 x 14 inches. For the output tray, this has a capacity for a maximum of 100 sheets. It has USB for its interface.
- Personal printer - laser - monochrome
- USB Connector Interface
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 300 MHz of Clock Speed
- 8 MB of RAM
- 1200 dpi Black or White for Maximum Resolution
- 16 ppm Black or White for Maximum Printing Speed
- Genuine Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 2.9p per page - 1,500 pages
- Compatible Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 1.3p per page - 1,500 pages
- Genuine Light User Black Samsung 1042X Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042X/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 4.2p per page - 700 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 11.00 Big Sur
- macOS 12 Monterey
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install a Samsung ML-1675 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-1675 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-1675 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-1675 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Samsung ML-1675 Driver for Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur
- Kept the Samsung ML-1675 driver installed and still works in Big Sur.
If you want to download the Samsung ML-1675 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1675 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1675 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V5.00||Download|
|ML-1675 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1675 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|ML-1675 Series Manual Print and Scan Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 11.00 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||-||View|