Samsung CLX-3306 Color Printer Series Specs
The CLX-3306 Series is a great printer product from Samsung with its multifunction and specifications of an office printer. This comes with printing technology using laser color technology and it has a monthly duty cycle for 65,000 pages. This printer has its black cartridge that can be consumed up to 5500 pages while the tri-color cartridge can be consumed up to 5000 pages.
|Samsung CLX-3306 Printer|
This Samsung printer has its capability to bring printing resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi with printing speed maximum at 21 ppm. This printer also can do the scan, copy and fax with easy access. Supported by ADF, paper cassette, bypass tray, and output tray, there will be more productivity with this CLX-3306 printer.
Also need: Samsung CLX-3305 Driver for Windows
The Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- Mobile Printing Capability
- 1 GB Max Supported Memory
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Blue Angel Compliant
- Automatic Duplexing
- USB, LAN, and Wireless
- Color: black, cyan, magenta, yellow
Full Sets of Toner Cartridges
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung CLT-P406C Toner Cartridge Multipack - (CLT-P406C/ ELS) with 1.2p per page up to 1,500 pages (Black), 1,000 pages (Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow)
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung P406C Toner Cartridge Multipack - (CLT-P406C contains CLT-K406S/ C406S/ M406S/ Y406S) with 2.6p per page up to 1,500 pages (Black), 1,000 pages (Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow)
Black Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung CLT-P406B Toner Cartridge Black Twin Pack (Replaces Samsung CLT-P406B/ ELS) with 0.9p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Compatible Black Samsung K406 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-K406S/ ELS) with 1.1p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung CLT-P406B Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (CLT-P406B/ ELS) with 1.9p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Genuine Black Samsung K406 Toner Cartridge (CLT-K406S/ ELS) with 2.5p per page up to 1,500 pages
Cyan Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Cyan Samsung C406 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-C406S/ ELS) with 1.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine Cyan Samsung C406 Toner Cartridge (CLT-C406S/ ELS) with 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
Magenta Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Magenta Samsung M406 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-M406S/ ELS) with 1.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine Magenta Samsung M406 Toner Cartridge (CLT-M406S/ ELS) with 3.5p per page up to 1,000 pages
Yellow Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Yellow Samsung Y406 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-Y406S/ ELS) with 1.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine Yellow Samsung Y406 Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y406S/ ELS) with 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung CLX-3306 Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install the Samsung CLX-3306 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung CLX-3306 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung CLX-3306 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung CLX-3306 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung CLX-3306 Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Samsung CLX-3306 Wireless printing via USB for macOS
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung CLX-3306 printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung CLX-3306 printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung CLX-3306 printer to your Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung CLX-3306 printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung CLX-3306 printer.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung CLX-3306 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung CLX-3306 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from the spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung CLX-3306 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLX-3306
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung CLX-3306 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also updated: Samsung CLX-3305FN Driver for Windows
If you want to download the Samsung CLX-3306 printer driver for macOS/ Mac OS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLX-3306 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V5.02||Download|
|CLX-3306 Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V2.31||Download|
|CLX-3306 Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|CLX-3306 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|CLX-3306 Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.7 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14 / Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|