A Monochrome Printer With Laser Printer Type Inside
Samsung monochrome printer comes to the market as ProXpress SL-M3820ND Series with its laser printer type inside. It is supported by mobile printing capability using Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint. In printing, this has a printing speed capability that reaches the speed of 38 ppm for A4 and 40 ppm for Letter A size with a first printout time of 6.5 seconds.
|Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND Printer|
Regarding the quality, this ProXpress SL-M3820ND printer can print with the maximum print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. This is easy with automatic duplex printing supports. This has a monthly duty cycle at a maximum of 80,000 pages with recommended monthly volume from 1500 to 3500 pages.
The Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND Key Features
- Prescription Printing Enabled
- Enterprise-Level Document Security
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- USB and Network
- As fast as 6.5 Seconds First page
- Up to 38ppm Mono Print
- SPL, PCL6, PS3, PCL5e, IBM Proprint, EPSON, PDF V1.7
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 600MHz Processor
- 128MB (640MB) RAM
Toner Cartridges for Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND
- Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND Toner Compatible Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203E/ELS) with 0.5p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND Toner Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D203L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.7p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203E/ELS) with 1.1p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203L/ELS) with 1.6p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 203 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203S/ELS) with 1.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND Benefits
- Print with exceptional speed and superior quality
- Professional Eco Solution
- Central print usage control to save more resources
- Versatile features from duplex printing to security
- Enterprise-level document security
Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
How to Install Printer Driver without an Installation Disk
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND Printer Driver Uninstallation Guide
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How do I Set up Wireless printing via USB for macOS?
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open the wireless setup with the running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to start the setup.
- Select the wireless method to set up. For initial setup with Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', and click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND printer.
If you want to download Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820ND driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ProXpress SL-M3820ND Series Print Driver macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||V3.93||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3820ND Series Print Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3820ND Series Manual Print Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|
|ProXpress SL-M3820ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.7 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V1.09||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3820ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3820ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|