Black and White Multifunction Printer Samsung ProXpress M4583FX
Samsung ProXpress M4583FX is a monochrome printer with multifunction to print, scan and copy. Comes with an advanced printing system using laser monochrome printing technology, this printer can bring printing resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi with printing speed up to 47 ppm and the first page out time at 6.5 seconds.
|Samsung ProXpress M4583FX Multifunction Printer|
The copier comes with maximum document enlargement at 400% and a reduction at 25%. In scanning, this ProXpress M4583FX has optical and interpolated scan resolution at 300 dpi. More, this Samsung Multifunction Printer is also applied with a fax machine using a Super G3 modem with maximum transmission speed up to 33.6 Kbps. It is also applied with kinds of tray-like ADF, bypass tray, output tray, and paper cassette.
Also need: Samsung ProXpress M4583FX Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 4,800 x 4,800 dpi Scan
- USB and Network
- 6.5 seconds First page
- Up to 45ppm Mono Print
- PCL5e / PCL6 / PS3 / PDF V1.7
- 550 Sheet Input Tray
- 10 Sheet MPT
- 1Ghz Dual-Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Samsung ProXpress M4583FX Toner: Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung MLT-D304E Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D304E/ ELS) with 0.7p per page up to 40,000 pages
- Samsung ProXpress M4583FX Toner: Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung MLT-D304L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D304L/ ELS) with 1.0p per page up to 20,000 pages
- Samsung ProXpress M4583FX Toner: Genuine Black Samsung MLT-D304S Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D304S/ ELS) with 1.6p per page up to 7,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung ProXpress M4583FX Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung ProXpress M4583FX printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ProXpress M4583FX printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ProXpress M4583FX printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ProXpress M4583FX printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung ProXpress M4583FX Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Wireless printing via USB for macOS
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung ProXpress M4583FX printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the set up.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung ProXpress M4583FX printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung ProXpress M4583FX printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung ProXpress M4583FX printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung ProXpress M4583FX printer.
If you want to download Samsung ProXpress M4583FX driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ProXpress M4583FX Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V1.22||Download|
|ProXpress M4583FX Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|
|ProXpress M4583FX Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.7 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V1.20||Download|
|ProXpress M4583FX Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.7 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V2.31||Download|
|ProXpress M4583FX Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|ProXpress M4583FX Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|