Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Laser Multifunction Printer
Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW series comes as a laser multifunction printer with a high-quality result and easy-to-use specifications. This printer can be used for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing your documents or photos. This is made with monochrome printing purpose and you can have your office works productivity enhanced with this printer.
|Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Laser Multifunction Printer
To the printing capability, this has a print speed that can reach 38 pages per minute with the first printout time at 6.5 seconds from the ready mode. Applied with laser printing technology, this ProXpress SL-M3870FW printer can bring maximum printing resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. This is also great with mobile printing capability using Apple AirPrint, Mobile Apps, and Google Cloud Print.
Also related: Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Driver for Windows
The Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- 600Mhz Processor
- 256MB (768MB) RAM
- Enterprise-Level Document Security
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 6.5 seconds First page
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- Up to 38ppm Mono Print
- SPL, PCL6, PS3, PCL5e, IBM Proprint, EPSON, PDF V1.7
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 50 Sheet MPT
- Compatible Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203E/ ELS) with 0.5p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D203L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.7p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203E/ ELS) with 1.1p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203L/ ELS) with 1.6p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 203 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203S/ ELS) with 1.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp Printer Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Laser Multifunction printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Laser Multifunction Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Wireless Set-Up of Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp via USB for macOS
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with the ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp printer not connected to the network, select "Using a USB cable option", click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Laser Multifunction printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp printer.
If you want to download Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW drivers for macOS/ Mac OS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. Find any broken link or some problem with this Samsung printer, please contact our team by contact form that we have provided.
|ProXpress M3870FW Series Universal Print and Scan Driver for macOS 12 (Monterey)/ macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
|V3.92/ 20.5 MB
|ProXpress M3870FW Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6
|V1.08/ 7.6 MB
|ProXpress M3870FW Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6
|V2.31/ 48.7 MB
|ProXpress M3870FW Series Universal Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X (10.9 Mavericks/ 10.8 Mountain Lion/ 10.7 Lion/ 10.6 Snow Leopard)
|V2.6/ 18.74 MB
|ProXpress M3870FW Series Print Driver for macOS
|V1.1/ 25.6 MB
|ProXpress M3870FW Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS