Here are Samsung ProXpress M3870 drivers for Windows 11 (64-bit/ 32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit/ 32-bit), or another version. You can do the installation and download to get this laser multifunction printer to work correctly. This printer series is also equipped with a scanner, copier, and fax of hardware features.
This laser multifunction printer device's maximum resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi. The speed can work up to 40 ppm with under 6.5 seconds for the first print-out speed. Samsung ProXpress M3870 toner cartridges are compatible with MLT-D203S Standard Yield Black (~3,000 pages), MLT-D203L High Yield Black (~5,000 pages), and MLT-D203E Extra High Yield Black (~10,000 pages).
|Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870|
Scanner type is Flatbed and ADF, also Color CIS for the image sensor. Interpolated resolution is about 4800 x 4800 dpi by 24 ipm of scan speed. The features of the scanner included with scan to USB, email, SMB, FTP, PC, and WSD. Duplex Scanning is also supported by Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870.
Also, update: Samsung ProXpress M3870 Driver for Windows
Samsung ProXpress M3870 Key Features
- Printer/ Scanner/ Copy/ Fax
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 40 ppm
- Optical Scan Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 14"
- Minimum Document Size: 3 x 5"
- 300-Sheet Input Capacity/ 50-Sheet ADF
- Mobile Printing, USB Port, and Duplexing
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 80,000 Pages
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Toner Cartridges by Samsung ProXpress M3870
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203E Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - MLT-D203E/ELS with 0.6p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203L/ELS) with 0.9p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203E Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203E/ELS) with 1.2p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Samsung 203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203L/ELS) with 1.7p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203S Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203S/ELS) with 2.1p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung ProXpress M3870 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung ProXpress M3870 Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install Samsung ProXpress M3870 driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ProXpress M3870 Laser Multifunction printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the ProXpress SL-M3870 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung ProXpress M3870 Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Also need: Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Drivers for Mac
Wireless Set-Up of Samsung ProXpress M3870 via USB for macOS
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung ProXpress M3870 printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open the wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to set up. For initial setup with the ProXpress SL-M3870 not connected to the network, select "Using a USB cable option", click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870 printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870 Laser Multifunction printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung ProXpress M3870 printer.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ProXpress M3870 driver for Mac, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or have any questions with this printer machine, please feel free to reach out by leaving a text message in the contact form that we have provided.
|ProXpress M3870 Series Universal Print and Scan Driver for macOS 12 (Monterey)/ macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92/ 20.5 MB||Download|
|ProXpress M3870 Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6||V1.08/ 7.6 MB||Download|
|ProXpress M3870 Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6||V2.31/ 48.7 MB||Download|
|ProXpress M3870 Series Universal Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X (10.9 Mavericks/ 10.8 Mountain Lion/ 10.7 Lion/ 10.6 Snow Leopard)||V2.6/ 18.74 MB||Download|
|ProXpress M3870 Series Print Driver for macOS||V1.1/ 25.6 MB||Download|
|ProXpress M3870 Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|