Samsung CLP-610ND, Color Printer’s Specification
Samsung CLP-610ND is a workgroup printer. It can be used for printing color documents with Laser technology. The standard interfaces of this printer are LAN and USB 2.0. Meanwhile, the compatible Mac Operating Systems (OS) for this printer are Apple MacOS X 10.7 - 10.15 (Catalina).
|Samsung CLP-610ND Printer|
The maximum print resolution of this printer is 2400 x 600 dpi. The print speeds are 20 ppm and 21 ppm for A4 and Letter A sizes. The compatible paper sizes of this printer are A4, B5, Letter, and Legal sizes. Meanwhile, the supported types of paper for this printer are plain paper, envelopes, labels, bond paper, cards, and transparencies.
The Key Features
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- USB, Network
- 20 Seconds First page
- Up to 20ppm Colour Print
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- PostScript 3, PCL 6, GDI
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 360MHz Processor
- 128MB (384MB Max) RAM
Samsung CLP-610ND Toner
Full sets of toner cartridges
- Compatible High Capacity 4 Colour Samsung CLP-660B Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLP-K660B / C660B / M660B / Y660B) with 0.9p per page up to 5,500 pages (black) and 5,000 pages (cyan, magenta, and yellow)
- Genuine High Capacity 4 Colour Samsung CLP-660B Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLP-K660B / C660B / M660B / Y660B) with 1.9p per page up to 5,500 pages (black) and 5,000 pages (cyan, magenta, and yellow)
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung CLP-660A Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLP-K660A / C660A / M660A / Y660A) with 2,500 pages (black) and 2,000 pages (cyan, magenta, and yellow)
Black toner cartridges
- Compatible Samsung High Capacity CLP-K660B Black Toner Cartridge (CLP-K660B Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.7p per page up to 5,500 pages
- Genuine Samsung High Capacity CLP-K660B Black Toner Cartridge (CLP-K660B Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.4p per page up to 5,500 pages
- Genuine Samsung CLP-K660A Black Toner Cartridge (CLP-K660A Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.9p per page up to 2,500 pages
Cyan toner cartridges
- Compatible Samsung High Capacity Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C660B Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.0p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung CLP-C660B High Capacity Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C660B / ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.1p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung CLP-C660A Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C660A Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.8p per page up to 2,000 pages
Magenta toner cartridges
- Compatible Samsung High Capacity CLP-M660B Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLP-M660B Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.0p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung CLP-M660B High Capacity Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLP-M660B Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.1p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung CLP-M660A Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLP-M660A Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.8p per page up to 2,000 pages
Yellow toner cartridges
- Compatible Samsung High Capacity CLP-Y660B Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLP-Y660B Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.0p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung CLP-Y660B High Capacity Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLP-Y660B Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.1p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung CLP-Y660A Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLP-Y660A Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.7p per page up to 2,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Printer Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung CLP-610ND printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this on your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung CLP-610ND printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung CLP-610ND printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung CLP-610ND printer should be readily accessible by now.
Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Wireless printing via USB for macOS
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung CLP-610ND printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the set up.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung CLP-610ND printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung CLP-610ND printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung CLP-610ND printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung CLP-610ND printer.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung CLP-610ND printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung CLP-610ND printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung CLP-610ND Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLP-610ND
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung CLP-610ND printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
You might also need: Samsung CLP-620ND Driver for Mac
If you want to download Samsung CLP-610ND driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please chat with our experts by using the live chat at the bottom of the screen (circle) that we have provided.
|CLP-610ND Series Print Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or all||V3.00||Download|
|CLP-610ND Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.00||Download|
|CLP-610ND Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|CLP-610ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|CLP-610ND Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|