Samsung CLP-320N Driver Download for Windows - There are a lot of printer products available on the market. Choosing the most suitable for your need can be pretty confusing. Samsung CLP-320N is recommended if you are looking for a personal printer for your daily needs. Released by Samsung, this printer uses the color laser as its printing technology. The best application of this printer is for either personal or small office uses. The maximum resolution of this printer is slightly higher than most laser printers, with 2,400 x 600 dpi.
As a laser printer, Samsung CLP-320N is actually quite fast, with 16 pages per minute for mono printing and 4 pages per minute. It is also a good choice for Windows users as it is compatible with Windows XP or above. This machine is able to print on various media types, including matte paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, transparencies, card stock, and plain paper.
The memory of Samsung CLP-320N is pretty significant, with 256 MB. It comes with both a USB and LAN port, enabling multiple computers to connect the printer remotely. The power consumption of this machine is slightly higher for a personal printer, with 350 watts during operation. The weight, however, is pretty light, with only 11 kg.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-320 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLP-320N Key Features
- 360 Mhz Processor
- 256 MB RAM
- USB and Network
- 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- Up to 4ppm Colour Print
- Up to 16ppm Mono Print
- 130 Sheet Input tray
Samsung CLP-320N Toner Cartridges
Full sets of toner cartridges
- Samsung P4072C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 1.5p per page up to 1,500 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (colour)
- Samsung P4072C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-P4072C/ ELS) - 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (colour)
Black toner cartridges
- Samsung CLT-K4072 Toner Cartridge Black Twin Pack - 1.2p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Samsung CLT-K4072S Black toner cartridge - (CLT-K4072S/ ELS) - 1.5p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Samsung K4072S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K4072S/ ELS) - 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Samsung CLT-K4072 Toner Cartridge Black Twin Pack - 3.5p per page up to 1,000 pages x 2
Cyan toner cartridges
- Samsung CLT-C4072S Cyan toner cartridge (CLT-C4072S/ ELS) - 2.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung C4072S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C4072S/ ELS) - 4.4p per page up to 1,000 pages
Magenta toner cartridges
- Samsung CLT-M4072S Magenta toner cartridge (CLT-M4072S/ ELS) - 2.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung M4072S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M4072S/ ELS) - 4.4p per page up to 1,000 pages
Yellow toner cartridges
- Samsung Y4072 Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y4072S/ ELS) - 2.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung Y4072S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y4072S/ ELS) - 4.4p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung CLP-320N Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-320N?
Samsung CLP-320N Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLP-320N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung CLP-320N driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung CLP-320N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-320N?
Samsung CLP-320N Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung CLP-320N driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLP-320N driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLP-320N and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
Also need: Samsung CLP-310 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-320N, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-320N Series Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit)/ 10 (64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit)/ 7 (64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit)/ 8 (64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit)/ 8.1 (64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit)/ Vista (64-bit)/ XP (32-bit)/ XP 64-Bit Edition||V3.11/ 24.3 MB||Download|
|CLP-320N Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit)/ 10 (64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit)/ 7 (64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit)/ 8 (64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit)/ 8.1 (64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit)/ Vista (64-bit)/ XP (32-bit)/ XP 64-Bit Edition||V3.00/ 27.3 MB||Download|
|CLP-320N Series Print Driver (No Installation) Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit)/ 10 (64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit)/ 7 (64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit)/ 8 (64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit)/ 8.1 (64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit)/ Vista (64-bit)/ XP (32-bit)/ XP 64-Bit Edition||V3.00/ 20.00 MB||Download|