Samsung Xpress M2885FW features; fast printing with approximately 28 S / Min, effective 600 MHz CPU, networking, the duplex system as well as fax, Particulars job with Samsung ReCP technology, very easy mobile printing, scanning & faxing to the touch many thanks to NFC innovation, WiFi Direct, AirPrint as well as Google cloud print support, straightforward error detection and also instructions to fix per Mobile phone, economical many thanks to a different toner/drum as well as a toner with the high array.
|Samsung Xpress M2875FW Printer|
With its 4-in-1 performance, the Samsung Xpress M2885FW done with any type of job related to printing, scanning, copying, and also faxing fast and also reliably. Comfy and simple to connect to mobile devices, either through Wi-Fi, using Wi-fi straight, or by means of NFC works Technology.
Thanks, Google cloud print is published by traveling over the Net. The picture enhancement technology ReCP is in charge of the exceptional intensity of detail. The separate toner/ drum system and the clever eco-attributes additionally make sure high productivity.
Also related: Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver for Windows
The Key Features
- Print/Copy/ Scan/ Fax
- NFC Wireless Printing
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- As fast as 8.5 seconds First page
- Up to 28ppm Mono Print
- 4800 x 600dpi Print
- PCL6, PCL5e, SPL
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 Sheet MPT
- 600MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 116L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D116L / ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 116L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L / ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.0p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 116 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S / ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 3.2p per page up to 1,200 pages
- Give a good impression with great print quality
- Clearer text and more vivid images thanks to edge enhancement
- Great copying, clear, and colorful scanning
- Enhance fine lines and small text
- Print with more paper types for all kinds of uses
- No more halftone patterns
- Cut energy and supply consumption
- Cut costs with Separated Toner System
- Users can manage device status, settings, supply ordering, and faxing from one location
Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
Installation Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install a Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Wireless printing via USB for macOS?
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung Xpress M2875FW
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung Xpress M2875FW printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
You might also like: Samsung Xpress M2875FD Driver for Mac
How do I install the driver for Samsung Xpress M2875FW on macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung printer driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to your current macOS
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey
- Kept the Samsung Xpress M2875FW driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey
If you want to download Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, feel free to contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2875FW Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress M2875FW Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress M2875FW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V1.07||Download|
|Xpress M2875FW Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V2.31||Download|
|Xpress M2875FW Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|Xpress M2875FW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|Xpress M2875FW Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|