A Multifunction Laser Printer of Samsung Xpress M2875FD
Samsung Xpress M2875FD is a multifunction laser printer. It can be used not only for printing monochrome documents but also for scanning and copying documents. The print and copy speeds for this printer are 29 ppm with the Letter sizes. The resolutions of the printing, copying, and scanning are 4800 x 600 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, and 1200 x 1200 dpi.
|Samsung Xpress M2875FD Printer|
The compatible Mac operating systems for this printer are Mac OS X 10.5 or later. The standard interfaces of this printer are LAN and USB 2.0. The automatic duplex printing is also available for this printer.
Related: Samsung Xpress M2875FD Driver Download for Windows
- Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Copy
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 4800 x 600dpi Print
- USB and Network
- Up to 28ppm Mono Print
- PCL6, PCL5e, Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 Sheet MPT
- 600MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 116L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 1.5p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 116L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D116L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.7p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 116 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.4p per page up to 1,200 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Xpress M2875FD Printer Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install this Samsung Xpress printer driver of M2875FD series on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by this Samsung Xpress printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung M2875FD printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung Xpress M2875FD printer should be readily accessible by now.
Xpress M2875FD Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Xpress M2875FD Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Xpress M2875FD Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Xpress M2875FD Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Setting Up Wireless printing via USB for macOS
First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Xpress M2875FD printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with this Samsung Xpress printer not connected to the network, select "Using a USB cable option", click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Xpress M2875FD printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the printer device can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Xpress M2875FD printer.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung Xpress M2875FD printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung Xpress M2875FD printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung Xpress M2875FD Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung Xpress M2875FD
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung Xpress M2875FD printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
You may need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver Download for Mac
If you want to download the Xpress M2875FD printer driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2875FD Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.14||V1.07||Download|
|Xpress M2875FD Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.14||V2.31||Download|
|Xpress M2875FD Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|Xpress M2875FD Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|Guide Xpress M2875FD Series Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|