Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Laser Multifunction Printer series has a great build quality and is compatible with Mac OS (Macintosh). Samsung driver site will give you all the new drivers that you need. With this printer device, you can set the advanced features after the driver has been installed.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW is made by an awesome company, you must know the company that created and built this printer. Who doesn't know Samsung Company? I think everyone knows about that. This company has been made many devices for every people in the world.
This printer device is so easy to use in every computer at any time, anywhere and everywhere. Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW using a USB port to connecting with your computer (PC). Just connect it to the computer when you want to use.
You might also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Advantages
- High-speed printing and image processing
- Sharp and professional document quality
- Diverse printing choices for professional documents
- One-touch Eco button
- Easy Eco Driver
- Brilliant Text and Image Quality
- Wireless Connectivity
Toner Cartridges Supported Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ ELS) with 2.6p per page up to 1,200 pages
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ ELS) with 1.6p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L) with 0.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
How do I Install Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW?
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver for Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been using.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test print "Test Page".
Also need: Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Driver for Mac
How do I Install Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW to Mac OS, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2875DW Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2875DW Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2875DW Series Print Driver macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6||V1.07||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2875DW Series Scan Driver macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6||V2.31||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2875DW Series Easy Wireless Setup macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5||V1.4||Download|