The Samsung ML-2240 printer series using a laser print modern technology. On the other hand, when the letter-sized paper remains in usage, the rate is up to 23 ppm. Much more so, the measurements of the printer make it suitable as s desktop device for both personal and business usage. When publishing with this device, the rate can be up to 22 pages per min (ppm) for A4 black and white printing.
A particular feature of the machine also involves compatibility with the Samsung Print language as the key management function. Similarly, the printer has a built-in CPU that goes for a rate of 150 MHz. With the MLT-D108S print printer toner cartridge version, the source capacity reaches 1500 web pages at maximum efficiency.
Also need: Samsung ML-2241 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-2241 Key Features
- Samsung Print Language (SPL)
- Speed 150 MHz
- 8 MB of RAM
- USB hi-speed 2.0
- Width of 353 mm
- Depth of 298 mm
- Weight of 5.9 kg
- 1200 x 600 dpi
Samsung ML-2241 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Black Samsung P1082A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack - (MLT-P1082A/ELS) with 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Genuine Samsung Black 1082 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1082S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 4.1p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung 1082 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung MLT-D1082S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.9p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung P1082A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack - (MLT-P1082A/ELS) with 1.5p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
Samsung ML-2241 Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung ML-2241 Driver without an Installation DiskThis section will show you how to install the Samsung ML-2241 driver on a computer running on Mac OS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-2241 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-2241 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-2241 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung ML-2241 Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-2241 Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung ML-2241 Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Samsung ML-2241 Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung ML-2241 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung ML-2241 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ML-2241 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ML-2241
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ML-2241 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Another driver: Samsung ML-2240 Driver Download for MacIf you want to download Samsung ML-2241 driver for Mac OS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2241 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8||V5.00||Download|
|ML-2241 Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|ML-2241 Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|