This Samsung SCX-6122FN Multifunctional copy machine offers an outstanding result of approximately 1200 dpi. Its fastest 22 pages per minute duplicate rate in its course will rapidly finish the work of your volume files. Printing in different formats from the menu tab like multiple web pages per side, scaling, fit to a web page, poster, duplex printing, watermark, booklet printing, and overlay will permit you to create records with expert panache.
The Samsung SCX 6122FN Multifunction Printer Photocopier has 560 × 430 × 455 (W × D × H) mm dimensions and also 22.55 kg weight. Its conventional Duplex Record Feeder develops expert duplex files in four copy formats including 1:1. 1:2, 2:1, and also 2:2 with easy one-touch switches, reducing paper or extra equipment expenses. The conventional 550-sheet paper tray, 100-sheet multipurpose tray, as well as an optional 500-sheet, added tray also imply that you can replicate a lot more with less re-loading, hence, conserving your time and effort.
The effort-created control board has ergonomic one-touch switches, a clear LCD show, and also an error indicator for instantaneous job standing to monitor and even more direct control. You can just push the one-touch button to lower printer toner usage by up to 30% while still generating good quality printouts in a slightly lighter tone.
The Samsung SCX 6122FN is a user-friendly multifunction tool for printing, duplicating, scanning, and also faxing. With its rapid print/ duplicate rate in its class together with duplex and also advanced network abilities, this Samsung multifunctional device will certainly be a perfect all-in-one service for your workplace.
The Samsung SCX-6122FN Key Features
- Color: Grey, White
- Copy Print Speed Black & White: 22 ppm
- Copy Print Speed Colour: 0 ppm
- Copying Resolution: 600x600 dpi
- Interface: Ethernet 10/100BaseTX, USB 2.0
- Media Sizes: A4, Folio, Legal, Letter
- Monthly duty cycle: 20000 Pages
Samsung SCX-6122FN Benefits
- Toner save button for a 30% saving
- Easy operation LCD display
- Remote device management solution
- Economic 2-piece consumables
Samsung SCX-6122FN Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Black Samsung SCX-P6320A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack - (SCX-P6320A) with 0.5p per page up to 8,000 pages x 2
- Genuine Samsung SCX-6320D8 Black Toner Cartridge (SCX-6320D8 Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.8p per page up to 8,000 pages
Samsung SCX-6122FN Driver for Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
How do I install Samsung SCX-6122FN Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install the Samsung SCX-6122FN driver on a computer running on Mac OS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung SCX-6122FN printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung SCX-6122FN printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung SCX-6122FN printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung SCX-6122FN Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung SCX-6122FN Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple SCX-6122FN Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Printer Samsung SCX-6122FN Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for this Samsung printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of the printer
- After that, open the folder where located of the download file is and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung SCX-6122FN Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer by clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung SCX-6122FN
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung SCX-6122FN printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also update: Samsung SCX-5835NX Driver for Mac
How to Set up Wireless printing by USB for macOS?
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung SCX-6122FN printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung SCX-6122FN printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung SCX-6122FN printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung SCX-6122FN printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, then type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung SCX-6122FN printer.
How to Install Samsung SCX-6122FN Driver for macOS Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung SCX-6122FN driver installed and still works in Big Sur.
How to Install Samsung SCX-6122FN Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung SCX-6122FN driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung SCX-6122FN driver installed and still works in macOS 12 (Monterey).
If you want to download the Samsung SCX-6122FN driver for Mac OS, you need to click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, feel free to contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-6122FN Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7||V2.00||Download|
|SCX-6122FN Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7||V1.00||Download|
|SCX-6122FN Series Universal Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V2.01||Download|
|SCX-6122FN Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.91||Download|
|SCX-6122FN Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|SCX-6122FN Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|