Samsung Xpress C410W Printer alternative is Samsung most current's Photos process Solutions. Samsung Printer Xpress C410W and polymerized printer toner solution for exceptionally vivid shade as well as razor/ sharp text and graphics. Operation is made easy with the one-touch WPS button, too due to the fact that the Eco button helps you save money on toner and paper prices.
|Samsung Xpress C410W Printer|
Publish files with ease victimization the C410W Shade laser printer from Samsung. Samsung 1st Color laser printer with built-in Wireless and NFC Printing. great for printing on the go. Get Print on tap. Publish excellent, experienced color from your office easily making use of the Samsung Printer Xpress C410W.
With the printer is NFC Technology, printing wirelessly from a mobile phone is a breeze. just touching your mobile phone or tablet is all it takes. that includes a compact footprint, the wireless C410W fits close to anyplace within the workplace.
Related driver: Samsung Xpress C410W Driver for Windows
- USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n), and NFC
- Up to 4 ppm - color
- Up to 19 ppm - B/W
- 300 MHz of Clock Speed
- Connector Type 4 pin USB Type B, RJ-45
Full sets of toner cartridges
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung CLT-P406C Toner Cartridge Multipack - (CLT-P406C/ELS) with 1.4p per page up to 1,000 pages (colour) - 1,500 pages (black)
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung P406C Toner Cartridge Multipack - (CLT-P406C contains CLT-K406S/C406S/M406S/Y406S) with 3.1p per page up to 1,000 pages (colour) - 1,500 pages (black)
Black toner cartridges
- Compatible Samsung CLT-P406B Toner Cartridge Black Twin Pack (Replaces Samsung CLT-P406B/ELS) with 1.1p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Compatible Black Samsung K406 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-K406S/ELS) with 1.5p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung CLT-P406B Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (CLT-P406B/ELS) with 2.3p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Genuine Black Samsung K406 Toner Cartridge (CLT-K406S/ELS) with 3.3p per page up to 1,500 pages
Cyan toner cartridges
- Compatible Cyan Samsung C406 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-C406S/ELS) with 1.9p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine Cyan Samsung C406 Toner Cartridge (CLT-C406S/ELS) with 4.3p per page up to 1,000 pages
Magenta toner cartridges
- Compatible Magenta Samsung M406 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-M406S/ELS) with 1.9p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine Magenta Samsung M406 Toner Cartridge (CLT-M406S/ELS) with 4.3p per page up to 1,000 pages
Yellow toner cartridges
- Compatible Yellow Samsung Y406 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-Y406S/ELS) with 1.9p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine Yellow Samsung Y406 Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y406S/ELS) with 4.3p per page up to 1,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Installation Xpress C410W Driver without an Installation Disk
- This section will show you how to install the Xpress C410W printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung Xpress C410W printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung Xpress C410W printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung Xpress C410W printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung Xpress C410W Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Also updated: Samsung SCX-5635FN Driver for Mac
How to Set up Wireless printing via USB for macOS
First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung Xpress C410W printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung Xpress C410W printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung Xpress C410W printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung Xpress C410W printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung Xpress C410W printer.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung Xpress C410W printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung Xpress C410W printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung Xpress C410W Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung Xpress C410W
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung Xpress C410W printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
You might also need: Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver for Mac
If you want to download the Samsung Xpress C410W driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please chat with our experts by using the live chat at the bottom of the screen (circle) that we have provided.
|Xpress C410W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13||V1.05||Download|
|Xpress C410W Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|Xpress C410W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|Xpress C410W Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|