Samsung Xpress M2022W is supported by NFC, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct support, which gives it an edge over much of its competition. Also designed for personal absolutely.
|Samsung Xpress M2022W|
Samsung Xpress M2022W Key Features
- Suitable paper capacity for a personal printer
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC support
- High running cost
- No Ethernet connector
- Lacks duplexer
- No additional paper handling options are available
Samsung Xpress M2022W Toner Cartridges
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS) with 1.8p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D111S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.4p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS) with 3.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111S/ELS) with 4.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung Xpress M2022W Operating System Compatibility
macOS 12 Monterey/ macOS 11 Big Sur/ macOS 10.15 Catalina/ macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)/ macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)/ macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)/ Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)/ Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)/ Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)/ Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)/ Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)/ Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard/ Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
You might also need: Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver Installation
This section will show you how to install a Samsung Xpress M2022W printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung Xpress M2022W printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung Xpress M2022W printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung Xpress M2022W printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver Uninstallation
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Xpress M2022W Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Xpress M2022W Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Samsung Xpress M2022W Wifi Setup via USB for Mac
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung Xpress M2022W printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung Xpress M2022W printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung Xpress M2022W printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung Xpress M2022W printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON, make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung Xpress M2022W printer.
How do I install Samsung Xpress M2022W Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung Xpress M2022W driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey
Also, update: Samsung Xpress M2022 Driver Download Mac
If you want to download the Samsung Xpress M2022W driver for Mac OS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2022W Series Print Driver macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress M2022W Series Print Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress M2022W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V3.72||Download|
|Xpress M2022W Series Manual Print Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina||-||View|