The printer can be considered as an essential electronic device for students and office workers to do their daily tasks. Samsung understands this and launched Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W to answer the challenge. This machine can print documents at a speed of up to 20 pages per minute. The first page out time is as fast as 8.5 seconds, which is good for hectic people. The print technology used by this printer is the mono laser. It can print up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi in resolution, which is similar to most laser printers on the market.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W|
For the display, Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W comes with an LED display to help the users navigate and operate the machine easily. It has Wi-Fi and USB as its interface to make sure multiple devices can access the printer remotely at the same time. It also has a Google Cloud Print feature, allowing you to directly print from your cloud online service.
The minimum system requirement of Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W is Windows (11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, or XP) as its operating system. Due to its laser technology, the power consumption of this printer is pretty high, with 310 watts during operation, 1.9 watts during power save mode, and 30 watts during standby mode.
You might also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Key Features
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- Samsung Printer Language
- Windows & Mac Compatible
- USB and Wireless
- As Fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- 8MB RAM
- 400MHz Processor
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- Toner Cartridge Costs 3.2p per mono page
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Advantages
- Work faster with One Touch Screen Print
- Enjoy a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- Print with minimal noise levels
- Print in less than 8.5 seconds with Ready Mode
- WPS, Mobile Print, and NFC
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111S/ELS)
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS)
- Compatible Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D111S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge)
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS)
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W?
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Manual Uninstallation Guide
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows (11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, or XP) you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Wifi Setup Through USB
If the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Printer is already connected to the computer using a USB cable and you need to configure the printer to connect to the wireless network, download the Samsung Easy Wireless Setup application:
- Run the downloaded file to start the installation and click Next
- Wait until the installation is complete and click Finish
- Run Samsung Easy Wireless Setup and click Next
- Turn ON your Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Printer and click Next
- Select the Wireless Setup Method, select Using a USB cable, and then click Next
- The list of available wireless networks appears. Select your network, and then click Next to continue
- Enter your Password (Security Key) into the Network Password field, and click Next
- Wait for the connection process to complete. This might take a few minutes depending on the network connection
- Select Wireless and Click Next
- Print a test page for Finish. Unplug the USB cable from your Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Printer and computer
You might also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2022W Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2026W Series Diagnostics Tool-Fixes Installation and Driver issues Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)||V220.127.116.11||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026W Series Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026W Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026W Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|