The Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX is a high-performance laser multifunction printer designed for businesses of all sizes. In this comprehensive review, we will delve into the key features, performance, and overall value this printer offers to help you make an informed decision. Begin by discussing the printer's physical design, build quality, and dimensions.
|Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX|
This Laser Multifunction Printer offers a commendable print/ copy speed of up to 53 ppm/ cpm (7.5 seconds for the first page of print and 4.5 seconds for the first page of copy), making it ideal for high-volume printing environments. It offers crisp and clear printouts with a maximum resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, ensuring professional-quality documents.
The scanner offers a scanning speed of up to 45 ipm, both in color and monochrome, enabling efficient digitization of documents. That provides 600 x 600 dpi for optical scanning resolution and 4,800 x 4,800 dpi for maximum scan resolution. The copier functionality includes features like duplex copying, resizing, and multiple copies, enhancing its versatility.
You might need: Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Driver Download for Windows
This multifunction printer is equipped with multiple connectivity options, including Ethernet, USB, and mobile printing, ensuring easy integration into various network setups. This Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX provides a suite of management tools and software for customization or enhanced control.
The Key Features
- Print/ Copy/ Scan
- Ethernet and USB interfaces
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi copy/ scan resolution
- Up to 4,800 x 4,800 dpi maximum scan resolution
- Print/ copy speed up to 53 ppm/ 53 cpm
- Scan speed up to 80 ipm
- 7.5 seconds for Time to the first page of printing
- 4.5 seconds for Time to first copy
- PCL 5c/ PCL 6/ PDF 1.7
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 320 GB internal storage capacity
- 10.1-inch color touchscreen panel
- Fast scanning and no-fuss printingHPsam
- Touch to print, just like on a tabletHP
- Preloaded applications and widgets
- It able to create the most crisp and high-clarity images
- It simple-to-navigate menus
- Less time is spent organizing
- Automatically sharpens the focus of both graphics and text
- Capable of handling the largest print jobs that can be thrown at it
Toner Cartridges and Maintenance Items
- Samsung 358S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D358S/ELS) with 0.2p per page up to 30,000 pages
- Samsung MLT-R358 Imaging Drum Unit (Samsung MLTR358 Imaging Unit) - Approximately 100,000 page yield
Mac Versions Compatibility
- macOS 14 (Sonoma)
- macOS 13 (Ventura)
- macOS 12 (Monterey)
- macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Driver for Mac?
This section will show you how to install the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX printer driver for Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover support for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX printer should be readily accessible by now.
How to Uninstall Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Driver for Mac?
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files or folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Driver for macOS Monterey?
Workaround for (some) printers working with macOS Big Sur.
- Install driver for macOS Big Sur again
- Install the printer
- Update to Monterey
- Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX driver installed and still works in macOS Monterey
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Driver for macOS Ventura?
Please follow the clue above (How to Install Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Driver for macOS Monterey?) before this thing.
- Still running with the macOS Monterey printer driver
- Connect the printer to the computer (macOS Monterey)
- After that, just update the driver to the macOS Monterey printer driver
- The MultiXpress SL-M5370LX driver is installed and works correctly for macOS Monterey
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Driver for macOS Sonoma?
Please follow the instructions who used macOS Sonoma or do this after finishing the instructions above (How to Install Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Driver for macOS Ventura?).
- Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX still works on macOS Ventura
- Just plug a USB cable to connect the Samsung Printer with the Apple Computer that runs macOS Sonoma
- Please update the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX driver
- Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX driver installed and still works properly in macOS Sonoma
If you want to download the Samsung MultiXpress SL-M5370LX driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur||V1.24||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina||V1.23||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14 Mojave/ macOS 10.13 High Sierra/ macOS 10.12 Sierra/ Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan/ Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite/ Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks/ Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion/ Mac OS X 10.7 Lion/ Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard||V1.22||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.14 Mojave/ macOS 10.13 High Sierra/ macOS 10.12 Sierra/ Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan/ Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite/ Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks/ Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion/ Mac OS X 10.7 Lion/ Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.31.62||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-M5370LX Series Print and Scan (3rd-party app for macOS)||V4.0.5||Download|