The Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA is a Laser Multifunction Printer that combines the functionalities of printing, scanning, and copying into one efficient printer machine. Designed to cater to the diverse needs of small to medium-sized offices or more than that, this laser printer boasts a range of features that enhance productivity and streamline workflow.
|Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA|
This machine offers high-quality printing capabilities, delivering crisp and vibrant prints at impressive speeds. With its laser printing technology, it produces professional-looking documents, reports, and images with a maximum resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. Whether it's B & W documents or colour-rich presentations, this Samsung MultiXpress printer ensures exceptional output quality.
Effortlessly handle copying tasks with this laser multifunction printer. The Samsung CLX-9352NA offers rapid copying speeds and flexible options for resizing, collating, and adjusting settings, making it easy to replicate documents or images with precision. Whether it's single-page copies or multi-page documents, this Samsung series printer device streamlines the copying process efficiently.
This Samsung MultiXpress allows for quick and efficient digitization of documents. Its flatbed scanner and automatic document feeder (ADF) enable users to scan various media types, including photos, documents, and even thicker materials like magazines or booklets. The scanner provides high-resolution scanning up to 4,800 x 4,800 dpi, capturing fine details accurately.
- 600 x 600 x 4bit Print
- Duplex ADF & Automatic Double-Sided Printing
- 2 x 520 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet MPT
- 4,800 x 4,800 dpi Scan
- 320 GB HDD
- 8.9-inch Colour Touch-Panel LCD
- Up to 35 ppm Mono/ Colour Print
- USB & Network
- PCL5Ce, PCL6C, PostScript Level3, PDF 1.7
- 1.5GB RAM
- 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- The LCD control panel is the largest in its printer class
- Simplified savings with the touch of a button
- Reduced downtime for maintenance
- Low power consumption
- Prevent document fading with polymerized toner
- Enjoy quality printouts
- Improve performance with twice the power
- Extensive paper handling and finishing capabilities
- Wide media acceptance, including banners
- Samsung K6062S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K6062S/ELS) with 0.1p per page up to 25,000 pages
- Samsung C6072 Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C6072S/ELS) with 0.5p per page up to 15,000 pages
- Samsung M6072 Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M6072S/ELS) with 0.5p per page up to 15,000 pages
- Samsung Y607 Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y6072S/ELS) with 0.5p per page up to 15,000 pages
- Samsung 6062 / 607 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack with 0.3p per page up to 25,000 pages (black) and 15,000 pages (colour)
Mac OS Versions Compatibility
- macOS 14 (Sonoma)
- macOS 13 (Ventura)
- macOS 12 (Monterey)
- macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Driver for Mac?
This section will show you how to install the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover support for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA printer should be readily accessible by now.
You might need: Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9250ND Driver for Mac
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA printer
- After that, open the folder where located of the download file is and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporarily disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Driver with the following folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer by clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur?
Follow this instruction after the step above has finished.
- Workaround for Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA working with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Install the Samsung printer with your Apple Computer (iMac, Macbook).
- Then update the Samsung printer driver to macOS 11 Big Sur.
- After that, the Samsung printer still works correctly on macOS 11 Big Sur.
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
We recommend you follow these steps after the instructions above have been done.
- Make sure your MultiXpress CLX-9352NA printer still working on macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Please update the Samsung printer driver on macOS 12 Monterey.
- It still works correctly on macOS 12 Monterey after the driver has been updated.
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Driver for macOS 13 Ventura?
Please follow the instructions above "How do I Install Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?" before following the steps below.
- Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA driver still running on macOS 12 Monterey.
- Connect the printer to macOS 13 Ventura.
- After that, just update the Samsung printer driver to the macOS 12 Monterey.
- The Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA printer driver is installed and works correctly for macOS 12 Monterey.
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Driver for macOS 14 Sonoma?
Follow these steps on your macOS 14 Sonoma. Don't miss the instructions above before this.
- Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA driver workaround on macOS 13 Ventura.
- Just plug in a USB cable to connect the MultiXpress CLX-9352NA printer with your macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Please update the Samsung printer driver.
- Kept the Samsung printer driver installed and still works in macOS 14 Sonoma.
How to Uninstall Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Driver for Mac?
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Also update: Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352 Driver for Mac
If you want to download the Samsung MultiXpress CLX-9352NA driver for Mac, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14 Mojave/ 10.13 High Sierra/ Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra/ 10.11 El Capitan/ 10.10 Yosemite/ 10.9 Mavericks/ 10.8 Mountain Lion/ 10.7 Lion/ 10.6 Snow Leopard/ 10.5 Leopard||V1.23/ 10 MB||Download|
|MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.14 Mojave/ 10.13 High Sierra/ Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra/ 10.11 El Capitan/ 10.10 Yosemite/ 10.9 Mavericks/ 10.8 Mountain Lion/ 10.7 Lion/ 10.6 Snow Leopard/ 10.5 Leopard||V2.31.54/ 50 MB||Download|
|MultiXpress CLX-9352NA Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|