Samsung CLX-9352 Driver Download for Mac - The Printer Samsung CLX-9352 has the great build quality and is compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need.
Samsung CLX-9352 is made by an awesome company, you must know the Company that created and built this printer.
You might also need: Samsung CLX-9352 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLX-9352 Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 13
- macOS 12
- macOS 11
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.2
- Mac OS X 10.1
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLX-9352?
Samsung CLX-9352 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, and make sure it matches the operating system you have been using.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
How to Install Samsung CLX-9352 Driver for macOS 11?
- Install macOS 10.15 Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 11 Big Sur
- Kept the Samsung CLX-9352 driver installed and still works in macOS 11 Big Sur
How to Install Samsung CLX-9352 Driver for macOS 12?
- Make sure your Samsung ML-1865W driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to your Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey
- Kept the Samsung CLX-9352 driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey
If the instruction above doesn't work, try another way below:
- Download the ".dmg" file in the table below (Samsung Printer Drivers 2.6 version/ V2.6)
- Download the 3rd-party macOS app called Pacifist by CharlesSoft in the table below (Pacifist 4.0.5)
- Open the .dmg such that it mounts in Finder
- Open Pacifist
- Select Open Package
- Locate the file inside the mounted ".dmg"
- Select Install in the top toolbar of Pacifist, and provide your admin credentials when prompted
- Add your Samsung CLX-9352 printer from System Preferences > Print and Scan > + successfully!
You might also need: Samsung CLP-310 Driver Download for Mac
How to Install Samsung Printer Driver for macOS 13 Ventura?
Please try this method below after you did the above steps!
- Make sure your Samsung CLX-9352 driver is currently on macOS 12 Monterey
- Connect your printer machine to your own Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 13 Ventura
- Kept the Samsung driver installed, and your CLX-9352 printer works correctly on macOS 13 Ventura
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLX-9352 to Mac OS, you must click on download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLX-9352 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks/ Mac OS X Mountain Lion/ Mac OS X Lion/ Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard
|CLX-9352 Series 3rd-party macOS app Pacifist
|CLX-9352 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12
|CLX-9352 Series Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12
|CLX-9352 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.4
|CLX-9352 Series Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.4