Every year, technology is developing rapidly, including computers and printers. A lot of manufacturers are competing to provide the best products for their customers. Samsung does not want to lose the competition and released Samsung CLP-300N. This personal printer is able to handle up to 150 sheets in total, which is good for personal use. The size is also pretty compact, with 13.6 kg in weight and 26.5 x 39 x 34.4 cm in height, width, and depth respectively. You do not have to prepare extra space in your room.
In a month, Samsung CLP-300N is able to produce up to 24,000 pages, enabling productive individuals to print their works without worries. For the interface, this machine is equipped with a USB port only, fulfilling its function as a personal printer. The sound emission is not too loud, with a 48 dB noise level. This machine is compatible with Windows (version 98 or later).
Several media types supported by Samsung CLP-300N include cards, labels, transparencies, plain paper, and envelopes. The maximum resolution is slightly better than its competitors, with 2400 x 600 dpi. The printing speeds are also pretty good, with 4 pages per minute and 16 pages per minute for color and mono printing respectively.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-300 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLP-300N Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300N
Samsung CLP-300N Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLP-300N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung CLP-300N driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-300N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300N
Samsung CLP-300N Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung CLP-300N driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLP-300N driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLP-300N and click “Uninstall/Change”. Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-300N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please chat with our experts by using the live chat at the bottom of the screen (circle) that we have provided.
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows 7 (32-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows 7 (64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows XP (32-bit)||V1.63.11||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||V1.63.11||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows Server 2012||V3.04.25||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 R2||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 W32||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 x64||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Small Business||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Itanium||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Foundation Edition||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Essential Business||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2003||V1.63.11||Download|