Samsung CLP-300 Driver Download for Windows - Students and office workers need a printer to help complete their daily chores, as the use of computers keeps on increasing every year. Samsung understood this condition and launched Samsung CLP-300 to tackle the issues. This machine uses the color laser as its printing technology. Therefore, the power consumption is quite high for a personal printer, with 350 watts during operation and 17 watts during standby mode. The printing speeds offered by this machine is pretty good for personal uses, with 17 pages per minute for mono printing and 4 pages per minute for color printing.
Just like its function as a personal printer, Samsung CLP-300 is only equipped with USB port as its connectivity. The first print out time is quite fast, with 14 seconds. It supports several media types, such as transparencies, labels, envelopes, and cards. The total media capacity of this machine is suitable for personal use, with 15o sheets in total.
Samsung CLP-300 offers an excellent maximum resolution for a laser printer, with 2400 x 600 dpi. It's compatible with several operating systems, including Windows version 98 or later. It is able to print up to 24,000 impressions in a month, which is very good for people with a lot of print jobs.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-300N Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLP-300 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300:
Samsung CLP-300 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLP-300 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung CLP-300 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-300 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300:
Samsung CLP-300 Manual Uninstallation GuideEnsure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung CLP-300 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLP-300 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLP-300 and click “Uninstall/Change.” Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-300, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows 7 (32-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows 7 (64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows XP (32-bit)||V1.63.11||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||V1.63.11||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows Server 2012||V3.04.25||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 R2||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 W32||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 x64||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Small Business||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Itanium||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Foundation Edition||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Essential Business||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2003||V1.63.11||Download|