Samsung CLP-300N Driver Download for Mac - The Printer Samsung CLP-300N has a great build quality and compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need.
Samsung CLP-300N made by an awesome company, you must know the company that created and built this printer.
Also, need: Samsung CLP-300N Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung CLP-300N
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet port
- Fast Printing
- Color Printing
- High Resolution
- Media Options
Samsung CLP-300N Toner Cartridges
- Samsung CLP-P300C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (colour)
- Samsung CLP-K300A Black Toner Cartridge (CLP-K300A/ SEE) - 1.4p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-C300A Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C300A/ SEE) - 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-M300A Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLP-M300A/ SEE) - 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLP-Y300A/ SEE) - 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung CLP-300N Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.2
- Mac OS X 10.1
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS 9
- macOS 11.01
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300N?
Samsung CLP-300N Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been used.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung CLP-300N printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of the Samsung CLP-300N printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open the terminal from the spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with the extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung CLP-300N Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLP-300N
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung CLP-300N printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also, update driver: Samsung CLP-300 Driver for Mac
Samsung CLP-300N Network Configuration via USB for Mac?
- First, connect the USB cable to the port on the Samsung CLP-300N printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After that is completed, open the wireless setup by running the Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the set up.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with the Samsung CLP-300N printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung CLP-300N printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung CLP-300N printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see the Samsung CLP-300N printer.
How to Install Samsung CLP-300N Driver for macOS Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung CLP-300N driver installed and still works in Big Sur.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-300N to Mac OS, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact with using the Contact Form and get replied immediately.
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.7||V3.01/ 7.64 MB||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.6||V3.00/ 3.85 MB||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.5/ 10.4/ 10.3||V1.20/ 1.08 MB||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|