Samsung CLP-300 has a great build quality and is compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need.
|Samsung CLP-300 Driver|
You might also need: Samsung CLP-300 Driver for Windows
Samsung CLP-300 Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300?
Samsung CLP-300 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been using.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-300N Driver for Windows
How to Install Samsung CLP-300 Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung CLP-300 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung CLP-300 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung CLP-300 Driver with the following folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLP-300
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung CLP-300 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Samsung CLP-300 Driver for macOS Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung CLP-300 driver installed and still works in Big Sur
How to Install Samsung CLP-300 Driver for macOS Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung CLP-300 driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung CLP-300 driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-300 to Mac OS, you must click on download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact us by contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.7||V3.01||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.6||V3.00||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.5/ 10.3/ 10.4||V1.20||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|