If you ever need a fast printer that can support you with all of your fast printing tasks, the Samsung CLP-510 is the one that you need. You just need to simply install the printer on your PC with the Windows operating system. After you follow all of the instructions on Windows, the printer is ready to print a lot of papers at its maximum speed.
If you are curious, this printer is considered a fast printer because of the number of printed pages that this printer can simply achieve. You need to know that this printer is able to give you the maximum printing output of 24 pages in a minute. That number from Samsung CLP-510 is considered as something nice since there are some printers that can only give you the maximum printing output of 16 pages in a minute.
Besides its printing speed, the printing quality of this printer is also something that you will be glad to have. The main reason is that this Samsung CLP-510 is already using laser printing technology. As the result, you can be sure that this printer will be able to give you the nice printing quality that you need.
Also, update: Samsung CLP-310 Driver for Windows
The Key Features of Samsung CLP-510
- SPGPm Processor
- 64MB (192MB) RAM
- Samsung Printer Language Colour (SPL-C)
- USB and Network
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 13 Seconds First page
- Up to 6ppm Colour Print
- Up to 24ppm Mono Print
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
Samsung CLP-510 Toner Cartridges
- Samsung CLP510 Black Life Toner up to 7,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-510D7K Toner Cartridge up to 7,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-510D3K Toner Cartridge up to 3,000 pages
Samsung CLP-510 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-510?
Samsung CLP-510 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLP-510 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung CLP-510 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung CLP-510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-510?
Samsung CLP-510 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung CLP-510 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLP-510 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLP-510 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show a pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
How to Setup Network Through USB of Samsung CLP-510?
If the Samsung CLP-510 Printer is already connected to the computer using a USB cable and you need to configure the printer to connect to the wireless network, download the Samsung Easy Wireless Setup application:
- Run the downloaded file to start the installation and click Next
- Wait until the installation is complete and click Finish
- Run Samsung Easy Wireless Setup and click Next
- Turn ON your Samsung CLP-510 Printer and click Next
- Select the Wireless Setup Method, select Using a USB cable, and then click Next
- The list of available wireless networks appears. Select your network, and then click Next to continue
- Enter your Password (Security Key) into the Network Password field, and click Next
- Wait for the connection process to complete. This might take a few minutes depending on the network connection
- Select Wireless and Click Next
- Print a test page for Finish. Unplug the USB cable from your Samsung CLP-510 Printer and computer
See also: Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-510, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-510 Series Print Driver Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00/ 25.1 MB||Download|
|CLP-510 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|CLP-510 Series Easy Printer Manager Software Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V2.00/ 29.5 MB||Download|