Many people are installing efficient printers such as Samsung CLP-510N on their Windows operating system. That is because installing the printer on the laptop or PC with the Windows operating system that they always use will be something that can help them to get the efficient printing that they need. If you are thinking about the same thing, this printer is also something that you need to install on your laptop or computer.
This printer is considered as one efficient printer because of two things. The first one is the number of pages that you can print with one full cartridge. You will be glad to know that the color cartridge of Samsung CLP-510N can simply print up to 2,000 pages. With a total of three cartridges, you can simply print up to 6,000 pages. For the black ink, you can get a maximum of 3,000 pages from one full cartridge.
The next one is the duty cycle. This printer can simply print up to the maximum number of 35,000 pages in a month. That number is considered something nice. That means you can simply print up to 1,000 pages in a day using this Samsung CLP-510N without having to worry about anything.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-510 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLP-510N Key Features
- 64MB/ 192MB of RAM
- SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour)
- Network and USB
- SPGPm Processor
- Up to 24ppm Mono Print
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 13 Seconds First page
- Up to 6ppm Colour Print
Samsung CLP-510N Toner Cartridges
- Samsung CLP-510D3K Toner Cartridge up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung CLP-510D7K Toner Cartridge up to 7,000 pages
- Samsung CLP510 Black Life Toner up to 7,000 pages
Samsung CLP-510N Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-510N?
Samsung CLP-510N Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLP-510N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung CLP-510N driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung CLP-510N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-510N?
Samsung CLP-510N Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung CLP-510N driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLP-510N driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLP-510N and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show a pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
How to Setup Network Through USB of Samsung CLP-510N?
If the Samsung CLP-510N Printer is already connected to the computer using a USB cable and you need to configure the printer to connect to the wireless network, download the Samsung Easy Wireless Setup application:
- Run the downloaded file to start the installation and click Next
- Wait until the installation is complete and click Finish
- Run Samsung Easy Wireless Setup and click Next
- Turn ON your Samsung CLP-510N Printer and click Next
- Select the Wireless Setup Method, select Using a USB cable, and then click Next
- The list of available wireless networks appears. Select your network, and then click Next to continue
- Enter your Password (Security Key) into the Network Password field, and click Next
- Wait for the connection process to complete. This might take a few minutes depending on the network connection
- Select Wireless and Click Next
- Print a test page for Finish. Unplug the USB cable from your Samsung CLP-510N Printer and computer
Also, update driver: Samsung CLP-620ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-510N, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-510N Series Print Driver Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00/ 25.1 MB||Download|
|CLP-510N Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|CLP-510N Series Easy Printer Manager Software Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V2.00/ 29.5 MB||Download|