Multifunction Samsung SCX-4725FN Mono Printer
Samsung SCX-4725FN is a printer from Samsung and this is a kind of office printer. This is a multifunction printer that can print, scan, fax, and copy. This uses laser monochrome printing technology supported by a single black ink toner inside the cartridge that can be consumed for 3,000 pages. This has a monthly duty cycle of 10,000 pages.
This Samsung SCX-4725FN printing capability can bring out 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution with a printing speed of up to 24 pages per minute. On the display, you can get 2 lines and 16 characters that will help you navigate your print, scan, copy, or fax function.
Also, need: Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver Download for Windows
Samsung SCX-4725FN Key Features
- Printer / Scanner / Copier / Fax
- 32 MB standard memory
- Max Original Size Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- LAN and USB 2.0 interfaces
- Maximum Printing Resolution Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Maximum Printing Speed Up to 24 ppm
- Copying/ Scan Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Scan Resolution 4,800 x 4,800 dpi
- Maximum Copying/ Scan Speed Up to 24 ppm
- Fax Resolutions 300 x 300 dpi
- Maximum Transmission Speed 33.6 Kbps
- 13.5 Watt of Power Consumption Standby
- 400 Watt of Power Consumption Operational
- Toner Save Mode reduces toner consumption by up to 30%
- It also saves papers for draft copies
- Send a Fax document directly from your PC through SmarThru 4 software
- Multiple steps to select copy options
Samsung SCX-4725FN Toner Cartridges
- Samsung SCX-4725FN toner cartridge compatible with toner cartridge SCX4725 for 3000 yield - Black - 3PK
- Samsung SCX-4725FN toner cartridge compatible with toner for Samsung SCX-4725, SCX-D4725A Black (3,000 Page Yield)
Operating System Compatibility for Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver
- macOS 14 Sonoma
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install Samsung SCX-4725FN printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover support for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung SCX-4725FN printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung SCX-4725FN printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung SCX-4725FN printer should be readily accessible by now.
How to Install Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Download the driver available for the Samsung SCX-4725FN printer in the table below.
- After that, open the folder where located of the printer driver download file is, then Click to open the driver.
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporarily disabled.
- You need to open the terminal from the spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the Samsung printer driver with the extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver with the following folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the driver has been installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer by clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung SCX-4725FN
- Make sure to select the specific printer driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung SCX-4725FN printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver for Mac the Latest Version?
This instruction works for the latest Mac versions, including macOS 14 Sonoma, macOS 13 Ventura, macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 11 Big Sur, macOS 10.15 Catalina, and macOS 10.14 Mojave. Workaround for (some) printers working with the latest driver supports in the table below (see the latest driver, which supports the Samsung SCX-4725FN Printer).
- SCX-4725FN driver still running on the latest Mac version.
- Then connect the Samsung SCX-4725FN Printer with your Mac.
- After that, update the SCX-4725FN driver.
- Kept the Samsung driver installed and still works in your latest Mac version.
You might need: Samsung SCX-4725F Driver Download for Mac
How to Set up Samsung SCX-4725FN Wireless via USB on Mac?
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung SCX-4725FN printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open the wireless setup by running the Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to start the setup.
- Select the wireless method to set up. For the initial setup with the Samsung SCX-4725FN printer not connected to the network, select "Using a USB cable option", and click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung SCX-4725FN printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung SCX-4725FN printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung SCX-4725FN printer.
How to Install Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur?
Follow this instruction after the step above has finished.
- Workaround for SCX-4725FN laser multifunction printer working with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Install the Samsung printer with your Apple Computer (iMac, Macbook).
- Then update the Samsung printer driver to macOS 11 Big Sur.
- After that, the Samsung printer still works correctly on macOS 11 Big Sur.
How to Install Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
We recommend you follow these steps after the instructions above have been done.
- Make sure your Samsung SCX-4725FN laser multifunction printer still working on macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Please update the Samsung printer driver on macOS 12 Monterey.
- It still works correctly on macOS 12 Monterey after the driver has been updated.
How to Install Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver for macOS 13 Ventura?
Please follow the instructions above "How do I Install Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?" before following the steps below.
- Samsung SCX-4725FN driver still running on macOS 12 Monterey.
- Connect the printer to macOS 13 Ventura.
- After that, just update the Samsung printer driver to the macOS 12 Monterey.
- The SCX-4725FN printer driver is installed and works correctly for macOS 12 Monterey.
How to Install Samsung SCX-4725FN Driver for macOS 14 Sonoma?
Follow these steps on your macOS 14 Sonoma. Don't miss the instructions above before this.
- Samsung SCX-4725FN driver workaround on macOS 13 Ventura.
- Just plug in a USB cable to connect the Samsung SCX-4725FN laser multifunction printer with your macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Please update the Samsung printer driver.
- Kept the Samsung printer driver installed and still works in macOS 14 Sonoma.
Samsung SCX-4725FN Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung SCX-4725FN Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung SCX-4725FN Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung SCX-4725FN Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung SCX-4725FN Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files to the folders of Apple Samsung SCX-4725FN Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Also update: Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver Software for Mac
If you want to download the Samsung SCX-4725FN driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4725FN Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.7||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-4725FN Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.7||V2.01.98||Download|
|SCX-4725FN Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6||V1.20||Download|
|SCX-4725FN Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6||V1.00||Download|
|SCX-4725FN Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|SCX-4725FN Series Easy Printer Manager for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13||V1.02.07||Download|
|SCX-4725FN Series Network PC Fax Utility for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13||V1.01.57||Download|
|SCX-4725FN Series Set IP for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13||V1.00.11||Download|
|SCX-4725FN Series Print and Scan (3rd-party app for macOS)||V4.0.5||Download|
|SCX-4725FN Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 11 (Big Sur)||-||View|