When a toner cartridge of Samsung Xpress M2026W has reached the end of life, the printer will stop printing. note: Before opening the top cover, close the output support for first.
Samsung Xpress M2026W Key Features
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- USB & Wireless
- As Fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 400MHz Processor
- 8MB RAM
Samsung Xpress M2026W Toner
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS) with 1.8p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D111S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.4p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS) with 3.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111S/ELS) with 4.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility of Samsung Xpress M2026WmacOS 10.15 Catalina/ macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)/ macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)/ macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)/ Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)/ Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)/ Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)/ Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)/ Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)/ Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard/ Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)/ Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)/ Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)/ Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)/ Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar/ Mac OS X 10.1 Puma/ Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah/ Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)/ Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2026W Driver without an Installation DiskThis section will show you how to install Samsung Xpress M2026W printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this on your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung Xpress M2026W printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung Xpress M2026W printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung Xpress M2026W printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung Xpress M2026W Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Samsung Xpress M2026W Wifi Setup via USB for Mac
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung Xpress M2026W printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung Xpress M2026W printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung Xpress M2026W printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung Xpress M2026W printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung Xpress M2026W printer.
|Xpress M2026W Series Print Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina||V3.91||Download|
|Xpress M2026W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V3.72||Download|
|Xpress M2026W Series Manual Print Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina||-||View|